Chapter 9

Hey guys here's another chapter. Wooh two parts in one week. Thank some people who are commenting, other wise who knew when I would've uploaded. I promised that if I get good feed back on a chapter than it will help me uplaod faster heres proof I'll post later some names you need to thank for that. I love you guys and I hope you like this chapter I promised those people that this chapter was going to be longer and I'm going to try my hardest to fulfil that.

Love Amanda

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANOTHER NAUGHTY SCENE SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT STUFF I WILL WARN YOU BEFORE IT HAPPENS SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO SKIP THE WHOLE CHAPTER!

" Stiles." Again I was shaken awake. I opened my eyes to find Derek stradling my waist and holding my arms trying to get me awake.

" Stiles you need to get up. Why'd you let me sleep, now we have to get ready for the date! It's 6 o'clock you can get a shower." He sounded frantic, but I just closed my eyes enjoying the position we were in.

" Stiles get up!" Derek said touching my cheek.

" I don't want to. I'm kind of liking the position we were in." He sat back down on my lap, lightly brushing agaist me. I heard him sniff the air and knew that he knew, that I was getting turned on.

" Stiles please don't do this. I've planned this whole date out. If you don't stop I'm not going to control myself." He said his voice a little strained.

" Then don't." I whispered in my best seductive voice.

I heard him groan and I opened my eyes again to look into his to see they were changing to his bright blue eyes, I was learning that his eyes just change color when he has stron emotions, it doesn't have to be anger like I used to think.

" Stiles, you don't understand I can't. I couldn't live with myself if you turned into a wollf and then hated me for the rest of your life. Just because it's not all knocked up to what you thought it to be. Plus, I thought you weren't ready?" I couldn't tell if he was trying to convince me that we couldn't have sex, or himself, but I did know that if he WAS that close tocracking I wasn't going to quit now.

" Well, I've changed my mind. Your worth any sacrifice I'd have to make. My virginity, my humanity,my family and friends, even my life. I'd give all that up." (A.N Aw Stiles your so adorable.)

" Don't say that! You don't know how easy it would be to take any of that away from you. I've had almost all of that taken from me. All by one person. It's not worth it Stiles. Even though we are mates. I couldn't take that away from you. I know you don't understand that because it hasn't happened to you but it's happened to me I know what it's like to go through hurt, feeling like there was no reason to live any more. You don't know how hard it is for me to control myself around you. Especially last night if we had gone any further before you changed your mine I'm not sure I could of stopped myself. That's one of the worst things about a werewolves 'time of the month'." He said looking down. He looked so sad like the lack of control was his fault.

" What's the worst part? Not being able to keep it in your pants? Trust me that's not your fault it's every guys problem. But Derek I don't think you realize how strong you are. I think that we could of been right in the middle of sex and because it's you, you would've been able to stop. Your one... No scratch that you ARE the strongest guy I know. That's one of the things I like most about you and even if you couldn't I could never hate you for not being able to stop. God, Derek. I can barely stop MYSELF from jumping YOU and I'm not even a full werewolf." I finished, and pecked him on the lips. His eyes softened.