Siete

Love can never be replaced'
-Anonymous
~~~

Love can never be replaced'-Anonymous~~~

The gun was slightly pushed inside me.

The only sounds that can be heard is my heavy breathings and the drumming of my heart.

My eyes lock with the trigger of the gun and my heart leaped into my throat when i saw him clutching it.

Slowly thrusting it into me,he moved it in verticle circle inside me,increasing my heart rate with it.

The cold metal felt too tight and constricting in me and Dimitri also felt it as he was no more able to push it inside me.
Only a little part of it was inside me.

"Do it", Davien says humorlessly.

Dimitri's dark eyes clash with mine and i gulp.
My eyes widen when i see that he is holding the trigger.

One second
The gun is just one nanometer from being fired

Two second
I am sure he is gonna shoot ne,but the slow thrusting with it is not stopped.
Wetness sweeps out of me and i let out a whimper in shame.
I am covered in a piddle of my own.

Third second
The trigger is completely pulled and the click of the gun is heard.

Something very high washes over me and i let out a cry,shaking and trembling.
It seems my legs will never stop shaking.
Wetness pours out of me rapidly and it feels amazing as if i attained something euphoric.
I rode something very addictive and i slump slowly into the table.

I come into terms that the gun obviously had no bullets and something happened to me and i feel shameful as i want to feel that feeling again.

"Fear turns her on. She cummed out of fear",Dimitri concludes and takes the gun out of me.
I watch as Dante puts the bullets into it while watching me.
"Fuck,her first orgasm is with the aid of a gun",Davien says amused.

Darius's eyes seemed to have darken so much.

Suddenly i feel the weight of the world on my shoulders and i slump down further into the table as a tear falls from my eyes.
Seeing the tear,all the brother's at once stand up and rushes towards me.

Dimitri quickly takes me into his arms and cuddles me into his chest.
A sob rips out of me and i soak his shirt with it.
"Mi vida" Davien slowly croons.
Dante slowly spreads my legs and wipes the wetness with a soft cloth.

I dont know from where but Darius comes towards me with a bottle of water and gives me my favorite chocolate- Hershey's and Snickers.

He peels off the cover from Snickers while gently prompting me to drink the water.
Dimitri slowly tries to bounce me.
He is acting as if i am a baby that will sleep by bouncing and cocooning it.

A sudden wave of tiredness washes over me and before i succumb to the darkness,i quickly takes hold of the chocolates from Darius and thrusts my face deeper into Dimitri's neck.

Davien presses a deep kiss to the side of my head.
Dante does the same to the other side of my head.
Dimitri kisses my forehead.
Darius comes and kisses my closed eyelids.

I fall into the abyss of darkness with the feeling of being cared for and loved.
~~~