trece

Check out my other books.

~~~

'Prove them wrong'
-Derek.
~~~

Darius keeps him eyes locked on me as he picks up his phone and barks into it

"What is it,Dakota?"

My eyes widens.
Dakota?
As in dakota alden?
My dakota?

The brothers must have noticed the sudden glee in my eyes as they narrows their eyes at me.
A hand covers my mouth and at the same time Dimitri pulls on my clit,hard.
The clamp on my clit makes sure that i feel the pain and my scream is muffled by the hand.

"No,I want it by next week only.",He says and then hums to whatever Dakota says and hangs up.
"I hate it when your eyes glow because of other men",dante says.

My eyes widen and then i quickly say
"Dakota is my best friend,Dante",i tell him softly.

Suddenly i am turned around and i lay on my butt and a spank is placed on my butt.
"Daddy,call us that when we are alone"
Davien says.

A bewildered expression comes on my face.
"B-but you all are not my dad ",i say confused.
"Eres tan ingenua,mi vida",Dimitri says.
(you're so naïve,my life)

I scrunch up my nose in confusion but then nod my head.
"Tell me your safe word",Dante says.

I think about the possible word that will
come to my mind during these activities and then smiles as i come to think of a word.
"Chicken"i say and let out a giggle.
"I lo-love chicken and it is forever in my heart so i will never forget it".

Dimitri's eyes shine with love and he presses a kiss to my head.

I moan out when he twerks my nipple and then licks my neck while holding it in a choke hold.

Kisses rain down on me as the brother's kisses me all on my face.

Davien takes me up and put me on his lap.
"Count it out and thank me"
I cry out when the first hit to my butt and then whimper out the number.

"Safeword",Darius asks and i shake my head no.
Two.
Three.
17 more spanks and by that time i am sweating and panting.
Davien passes me to Dante who takes me up in his arms and kisses away the tears and presses a kiss to my cheek.

Dimitri's hand smeaks around my tummy and takes me in his arms and kisses the back of my head and then put me over Darius who spreads his arms and cuddle me close to his chest after pressing kisses on me.

My naked body touches every inch of his and i let out a whimper at the contact.
Dante connects to Netflix and put on the movie,"Purple hearts".
I think it is a movie and not a series.

I gasp as a cool sensation spreads on my butt and turn around to see Davien putting an ointment.
I thrust my face into Darius's neck and i swoon at the cologne that he uses as the smeel is very addicting.

Very masculine.

All the brothers get into the bed and i turn around when i hear the jiggling sound of food packet.
All the different types of junk delicacies are placed in front of me in the bed and i gasp out followed by turning around to take up pringles and cadburies.

I decide to watch the film and slowly lean on Darius while Dimitri massages my legs and Davien threads his fingers through my hair while massaging it slowly.
Dante makes sure that my hand are full if junk and take it back when he feels that i had lost interest in it.
I slowly munch on icecream while watching the actor leave for his mission in the movie.

Somewhere along the film i must have fallen asleep and i don't know the brothers stopping the movie and then lying down on the bed staring at me and softly pressing kisses on me till dawn and then leaving in the morning after my parents have returned.
~~~