Caught in the mafia character info

Cami stone is a femboy. He's 5'5 with short brown fluffy hair and green eyes. He's extroverted, funny, outgoing and easily flustered. He drinks too much trying to forget about an accident that took his sister, resulting in an alcohol addiction but he tries his best to fix it himself. He is the second oldest (24) and is gay. He tries his best at being a waitress and his charm making him look like a girl gets him some extra tips. Cami also has some anger issues.

Addison Stone was the oldest of the four children. She was 5'2, had medium hair that was dyed purple and white and was 20 when she died. She died in a car accident and would be 30 if she lived. She had green eyes and was described as the kindest person someone could ever meet. She always loved to help people in need and had a huge soft spot for children. Addison was bisexual and had a loving trans boyfriend named Emery Kima at the time of her death. Emery later became best friends with cami.

Leo and Dan Stone are twins, students and the youngest children being 16. Leo is 4'11, pansexual, shy and very attached to his brother. Dan is 4'10, straight, energetic and very happy all the time. Dan loves Leo and would fight anyone who hurts him as he's very protective of him. They are often referred to as the twins because they do everything together, they never leave each other's side. They also look very similar, both have hazel eyes and light brown hair.

Mary Stone is the mother of Addison, Cami, Dan and leo. She is married to James Stone and is a loving and accepting mother. Mary is 5'0 with long brown hair that's starting to gray and hazel eyes. She is 57 and an introvert mostly keeping to herself and her reading.

James Stone is the father of the family. He is 5'4, 60 years old and has short gray hair with hazel eyes. James is tough, loud and looks angry all the time. James spends most of the daylight working in a machine factory.

Mary's side of the family is German, Italian and Spanish while James' side of the family is German, Polish and French. Everyone grew up in America and has never flown outside the country.

Sergey Sokolov is 6'5, 36 and the successor to the heir of his mafia.
While he does not do mafia work he spends his time managing and working at a bar/casino. He has dirty blond hair and blue eyes, his hands are rough and he has a lot of scars. Sergey is very tough and stern, taking his job as seriously as possible but he can also be laid back, though it's very little. He is a good fighter and won't hesitate to threaten someone's life.

Aleksandr Sokolov is Sergey's little half brother. Aleksandr is 6'3, 35 years old and has short black hair with green eyes. He is very laid back and doesn't take anything seriously. He might get violent if he doesn't get what he wants. Aleksandr still works in the mafia but he has no desire to be the successor if Sergey dies so he works off to the side. He also loves to toy with everyone's heart regardless of who it might be.

Sasha Sokolov is 66, 6 '3 and blue eyes but no right eye as it was stabbed out. Sasha has a long beard and he's already fully gray. He is brutal and doesn't give mercy. He will not hesitate to get violent or do dirty work, he is the current leader of the mafia.

Alyona Sokolov was 5'9, 34 but would be 58. Alyona was killed by Sasha and Sergey saw it all. She was kind but in an arranged marriage with Sasha. They didn't ever love each other and she turned out to be infertile, it was a miracle that she was ever able to have sergey. She had long blond hair and blue eyes and tried her best to raise Sergey but she wasn't ready.

Kira Sokolov is 60, 5'11 and the second wife of sasha. She is sassy and annoying, always whining. She is the mother of Aleksandr, has shoulder length black hair and black eyes.

The Sokolov family is mostly Russian and has always been running their mafia. They are all cold blooded and have murder many people as they do what they please.

Emery is the best friend of Cami and is 29. Emery has grayish green eyes with short red dyed hair. He is 5'1 and still misses Addison. He is extroverted and works as a lawyer.

Some other versions/ideas:
Cami angel- short fluffy brown hair, 5'3, American, green eyes, extrovert, pretty boy that looks like a girl, alcoholic, silly, easily flustered, outgoing, 24, gay

Mary stone- mother, 5'0, long brown hair, hazel eyes, quiet, shy, loving, 57

James stone- father, 5'6, short gray hair, hazel eyes, loud, strong willed, angry, tough, 60

Addison- sister,

Inspo from cola song:
Femboy: cami stone, American
Family: mom- Mary, dad- James, sister- Addison, twin brothers- Dan & Leo
Appearance: brown hair- just below the shoulders, green eyes
Love interest: sergey sokolov, Russian