(VERY Late!!) 𝟔𝑲 𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑪𝑰𝑨𝑳

𝟔𝑲 𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑪𝑰𝑨𝑳𝒀𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑨𝒍𝒑𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒆𝒕:𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒏 𝑶𝒕𝒊𝒔 - 𝑩𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝑷𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓

REMINDER!! THIS BEHAVIOUR IN THIS STORY AND THE ENTIRE IDEA OF 'YANDERE' ISN'T SOMETHING TO BE WANTING OR WANTING TO BE. ITS UNHEALTHY AND IF YOU HAVE ANYONE ACTING AS SUCH PLEASE SEEK HELP.

I wanna make it clear that these are simply what I think the character would do from what I know, I'm not the creator nor am I the character. If you guys think anything different about any this let me know.

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

I feel like he'd try and show it as best he can, but he doesn't know how to show affection.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

He'd get messy, just not in public. He'd find out who the person is, and deal with them accordingly.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

He'd treat you nicely if you listen. He'd give you food and water, but his patience can run out.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

Not really. He's softer. He wouldn't force you into anything, but you just won't leave him.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

He thinks being in love with you is vulnerable enough.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

He'd love it. Nothing more to say

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

Absolutely not.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

Probably the mental and emotional manipulation. He'd probably give you a lot of love then act all cold the next day. Love bombing !!

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

Living in a comfy house, maybe one or two kids. Family paintings and photos hung everywhere. He wouldn't mind who's breadwinner as long as your with him. He just wants a loving household with you.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

He tries not to lash out on you, he'd be colder but he wouldn't start yelling and hurting you. Just emotional trauma!!! But he'd give you cuddles after 🥰

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?

very loving

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

words of affirmation, physical touch and gift giving

Mask: Are their true colours drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

he tries his best to be caring

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

isolation, wouldn't talk to you and wouldn't let you speak to anyone. Would probably put you in a straight jacket

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

freedom, right over your own body. Not in any weird way, he just wouldn't let you alter how you look, he'd control what you eat and all that

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

He's patient but he acts like a neglecting parents. So if you've don't something 'wrong', he'd ignore you and barely talk to you.

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

No. he'd draw you everyday until he forgets you and I don't think he forgets easily

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go?

He wouldn't. He's quite delusional. He thinks you need him, just as much as he needs you. He needs his muse, and his muse needs him. You're his perfect masterpiece.

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?

He just loves you. He likes how you look and everything about you. You're his muse.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

He'd try to capture the moment. He'd paint it, wanting to portray each of your emotions into his artworks.

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

He's just softer. He's much nicer. But he'd still manipulate you and all that but its for your own good.

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

He isn't really the easiest to manipulate, but he has a need to please you. If you're able to convince him that going out for a little would benefit you or your health, you'd have a chance. But only one chance, if he figures out your plan, he won't let you leave his sight.

Wit's end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

Not physically. And if ever does lay hands on you if he marks you, he'd make it look like an artwork. But most of the time he wouldn't do it enough to hurt you.

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?

You're his muse, he needs you to stay exactly how you are. You're his best artwork, and he'd do pretty much anything for you.

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

He's a patient guy.

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?

He wouldn't want to but if he had to, he would. He'd soothe you and would calm you down, he wouldn't harm you physically. But he would, again, if he needed to. He would make sure it's not noticeable, you're his muse, he wouldn't want you to have any imperfections.