(VERY Late!!)𝟕𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋

You were sitting on a stool in the kitchen. It was midnight, everyone was either out or sleeping. You made cereal, but you weren't really hungry. You mixed the cereal with the milk, staring at the bowl with a plain expression.

"(Y/N)?" You jumped at the sudden call of your name. You turn to see a familiar face with blue eyes and black hair. You sigh, placing a hand on your chest.

"You scared me, Helen. What are you doing up?"

"I could ask you the same." You roll your eyes before turning back to your cereal. Maybe you should go to sleep. You hear a sigh, as he sat next to you. "I've actually got something to tell you." You turned your body to face him, tilting your head to the side.

He gently grabbed your hand, holding it in both of his own. "I really like you. Not like in a friendly way. I love you. I want to spend my life with you, grow old with you. Please tell me you feel the same?"

He looked hopeful. It was really cute. You reached your other hand to cup his cheek, and his face brightened as soon as you made contact.

"Mama y papa."

You both look up, seeing a strange looking baby doll on the table staring at the two of you. Helen was calmer than you thought, he cocked an eyebrow upwards. "... did you buy this? It looks like something you'd buy." He asked, even though he pretty much knew the answer. You coughed awkwardly.

"Not important! I think we should go to my room." You stand up, trying to pull him upwards. He glanced up at you with a small smirk on his face. You deadpanned at him, causing him to chuckle.

"Sorry, sorry. I couldn't help myself. Let's go to your room."

■□■□■□■

You kind of expected being the little spoon, and him being the big spoon. You buried your head in his chest, his arms wrapped around your torso. It felt so nice.

"WAHHHHH!!!"

Until the sound of crying flooded your eardrums. This baby is so annoying. You huff, getting up and picking up the baby. It shut up.

"God you're ugly... Anyways, what's with the crying?"

"Shatap you bop."

You stare at the baby dumbfounded.

"Whore-"

You chuck the baby out the window.

Extra cause ik some of you guys like BP and this special's real short(Spicy?)

After the little altercation with the dumb doll, you climbed back in bed. You cuddle up to Helen's chest. You sniffed his scent. You could feel the vibration of his chuckles.

"I'm so happy you're mine." He whispered into your hair, his hand snaked around your waist, holding you close to his body. He used his other hand to bring your chin up to face him. He looked down at your lips then back at you. "May I have a kiss?"

No need to ask you twice!

He was pleasantly surprised as he tilted his head, deepening the kiss further. He licked your bottom lip, you granted him access and he wasted no time shoving his tongue into your mouth.

He swiped his tongue against the roof of your mouth, grunting as he pulled himself closer. His hand slipped under your shirt, caressing your midriff. You moaned, grabbing his face and deepening the kiss further as you pressed your body closer to his.

You both pull away, a contempt smile placed on both of your expressions. He looked hungry, lustful.

"I love you."

* ˚ ✦

(A/N)

hey guys!! I'm not gonna put up any expectations but for anyone who likes the disastrous life of Saiki or Demon slayer you might be getting a book (it might be shitty idk, i think it is) So the updates for this fic would be a bit slower than usual