Chapter 2 - The Mysterious Egg! The close bond with Scarlet Angel!

Twas the first day of his freedom from the dreaded place of .. *shivers* well it's been the first day since he is free and joined Fairy Tail to realize his dream! To become a hero!

A lot has happened since then.. Ever since he got his mark of the guild on his shoulder he looked for a place to stay.. Makarov offered the guild a room to stay in, but he didn't want to. It wasn't that he didn't like it, he just wanted a room for himself as he wanted to be alone and secluded in nature.. He didn't know why but he felt at peace in the woods, and it felt nostalgic for some reason but didn't pay any mind. Y/n looked up at the sky, as he was thinking about all that happened in just a span of two days.. On the first day, he escaped the cell with Yusei, gained power from his father, Yusei used his power for Y/n to escape, joined the fairy tail, and unlocked what appeared to be a previous user's power.

Y/n -" I wonder.. How did that happen.. Did the power respond to fear.. Or was it something else.." he thought to himself as he laid back against a tree.

Y/n - "Okay.. first step.. I need to build a house.. And that requires.. Money.. Which i..don't have.....*sigh* maybe i should have accepted his offer"

As he looked at the sky, he wondered what would happen now. He closed his eyes, stretched his arms out, and decided to take a little nap.

As he did, he was taken to a dark area, where there was nothing but trees and a mountain the size of an ape-monkey thing

As he did, he was taken to a dark area, where there was nothing but trees and a mountain the size of an ape-monkey thing. According to Natsu, Y/n looked around and touched the ground, as it felt real, and the breeze felt real as well. Suddenly, Y/n was brought back to the mindscape until he heard a voice...

?? - "So, here we are.... I have to say your honing is great. Either you're quick with accumulating power or you have dumb luck. Maybe both."

Y/n turned around to see a man with spiky black hair wearing what looked like a martial arts outfit. However, it was different. On top, there was what looked like sleeveless armor and gauntlets, and there were scars on his left eye and left shoulder. He didn't look over 35...

Y/n - Huh? That voice... Who the hell are you? And... you look like hammered shit, if you ask me.

The figure chuckled at his comment on him.

Figure—"True, but I take pride in my scars. They are from the people I helped as well as the mistakes I made when I was training or saving people," he said with a smile on his face. "But look this isn't about my look, i came to talk to you about the power you just used... it's called kai control.."