♪×?Fourth times the charm?×♪

(HELLLOOOOOO AHHHH!!! HOWS EVERYONE DOING??!!? I don't feel good but that won't stop me from writing! :3 I hope you all have been well though <3 and now with that good ole' shout out time!! Ellabutcallme_E , Inurshadow , RainInnit846 , WillowSprinkles  , imsolonely123456789  , @evqq_bt , Moonstar ( xXxblglxXx ) , Aub_ME , @Aphmau_Rulz12345 , sxnny-dxys  , @professionalwk , Izumy_krkm , and...... yourmomisgay132 !! Welcome to the team! Anyways... erm uhm let's get this god awful chapter started?? Cool? Okay! Cool :3)(‼️LEMON‼️ bc y'all wanted one.. yay— I fcking can't I haven't written one in a second—(it's been more then a second past Rinny now it's been a WHOLEEEE LIKE 2 MONTHS?) like a full one istg 😭😭 *sobs* wish me luck...)(OKAY WE'RE GETTING OFF TRACK LETS UHM ACTUALLY START THE CHAPTER JESUS RINNY 😔😔)(sorry XD)(uhm.... We are back uhhh idk what to say uhhh yeah)

*~Eins POV~*
(TIME** 7:43 AM)

((I arise from my slumber. And twist my head 360) omg HELP. This was in fact a joke)(I was kinda feeling a little silly I'm sorry XDD)(you should be.)
I wake up still half asleep. I feel around my surroundings and realize I'm at the edge of the bed! My eyes bolt open as I almost fall off the bed, oh my Irene— way to wake up! Damn.. I sit up and scoot away from the edge— I look over at Pierce!
Wait a damn minute what time is it?

<Almost eight— wonderful! I beat the back of my head against the back-board(right?? Idfk) of the bed, ow— whatever! I slam my hands onto my face and just kinda sit like that for a hot minute.>

I peal my hands away from my face and throw them on top of thighs(him still being under the covers) look back at Pierce, then rip myself from the comfort of the bed. (me fr)
I walk out of the room and into the bath room I start brushing my teeth(hygiene is important ppl!!(don't mind the fact that I forgot to make them do this.. this is a damn wp book gimme a break 💀💀)) I look at my reflection in the mirror almost seeming as if I was being sucked in... then sound of Pierce talking in his sleep alerts me! I look back into our room and see he flipped over to his side having a grasp on one of his head pillows. I walk over to him and move some of his hair—out of his mouth.(long hair core 😍😍)

I walk back to our bathroom and turn off the light, then walk out of our room! I then walk over to the kitchen and snag something to eat for breakfast!

((After all that bc I don't wanna write abt his preppy morning routine...))
(So he's all dressed and got the bling and the make up✨✨ and erm... yeah)
(TIME** 9:04)(so it took an hr and 30 basically or more like an hr.. wtv)
I was just so casually texting Chris about stuff- when I see Pierce in the corner of my eye. My eyes bat over to him!

"Morning my love!" I said

"Morning" Pierce replied, he walks up to me and then kisses the top of my head

"You still tired?" I ask

"Mhm just a bit" He says starting to play with my hair??

"Well is there anything I can do?" I asked