Chapter Twelve: We Have Arrived

As the sun began to set on the long and arduous journey, Alex's family finally arrived in Cabot, Arkansas. The moving truck was already parked in front of their new home, its lights casting an eerie glow in the dark.

Alex's parents looked at each other, exhausted from the long drive. "I think we'll leave unpacking for tomorrow," his mom said, yawning. "Let's get some rest."

They pulled out blankets and pillows from the car and began to settle in for the night. Alex's mom pulled out a new diaper and changed him, making sure he was clean and comfortable before tucking him into bed.

As they drifted off to sleep, Alex couldn't help but feel a sense of unease. He had never felt so humiliated and embarrassed in his life. The thought of being a 14-year-old boy in diapers was mortifying, and he couldn't wait to get out of this situation.

But for now, he was trapped in this nightmare, forced to wear diapers like a baby and be treated like a toddler. He closed his eyes and let the darkness wash over him, hoping that tomorrow would bring some kind of relief.

As he fell asleep, Alex's mom smiled softly to herself. She was happy to have finally arrived at their new home, and she was excited to start this new chapter of their lives. She didn't notice the tears that Alex was crying softly in his sleep, or the despair that had taken up residence in his heart.

For now, it was just her and her husband, enjoying their new surroundings and getting ready for the adventure that lay ahead. But for Alex, it was just another night of shame and humiliation, trapped in a world that seemed determined to keep him in diapers forever.