Chapter sixteen: The Weekend Getaway

Alex couldn't believe how much his life had changed in just a week. He had made a new friend, Drake, and they had become inseparable. They sat together at lunch, partnered up for class projects, and even started a text message group to chat with each other throughout the day.

As the week went on, Alex found himself looking forward to seeing Drake more and more. He loved hearing about his day, sharing stories about his own adventures, and just generally hanging out.

One day, as they were walking out of school, Drake turned to Alex and said, "Hey, I was thinking...you should come over to my house this weekend and spend the night. We can play some video games, watch some movies, and just have a blast."

Alex's heart skipped a beat. He had never spent the night at a friend's house before, and he wasn't sure if he was ready for it. But then he thought about how much fun he was having with Drake, and he decided to take the plunge.

"Okay, that sounds awesome!" Alex said, trying to sound casual.

Drake grinned. "Sweet! I'll pick you up at 5 pm on Saturday. Don't forget to bring your favorite gaming controller."

As the days went by, Alex found himself getting more and more excited for the weekend. He started to make plans with his mom, who was excited for him to have this experience.

But on Saturday night, as Alex was getting ready for bed at Drake's house, he suddenly felt a familiar sensation - his bladder was full and he had to go to the bathroom.

Panic set in as he realized that he had forgotten his diapers in his rush to get packed. He looked around frantically, but all he could see were Drake's clothes and personal items.

He knew he couldn't go to sleep without using the bathroom, but he was too embarrassed to ask Drake for help. So he did the only thing he could think of - he wet his pants.

As he lay in bed, feeling ashamed and humiliated, Alex heard Drake get up from his bed and walk into the bathroom. He heard the sound of water running and then Drake came back out with a towel.

"Dude, what's going on?" Drake asked, looking at Alex with concern.

Alex shook his head, feeling tears prick at the corners of his eyes. "I'm sorry," he whispered. "I didn't mean to do this."

Drake looked at him for a moment before nodding. "It's okay, man. These things happen. We'll figure it out."

As they lay there in the dark, Alex felt a sense of gratitude towards Drake. He knew that not everyone would be so understanding about his condition, but Drake was different.

And even though Alex had wet his pants, he knew that he would still have a great weekend with his new friend.