Philippine Republic

The Philippine republic is a U.S. Protectorate under President Emilio Aguinaldo. The Republic, while having it's own Army, Navy and Air Force, the nation is under American protection and is basically a colony but this nation is the most powerful nation of the South Pacific and the only nations in Asia able to resist thanks to men like Antonio Luna and Emilio Aguinaldo himself. The President of the Republic holds near total control of the nation but must share power with two other forces, the Phillipine Republican Army or Hukbong Republikano ng Pilipinas in Tagalog, under war hero Antonio Luna and his officers and the National Assembly or Pambansang Asamblea in Tagalog, under Pedro Paterno and the elites of the country.The Republic faces constant threats from both internal insurgencies and external pressures, primarily from neighboring imperial powers eyeing its strategic location and abundant resources. The National Assembly, composed of influential elites, allied the country with the United States in 1899, a desperate effort to secure protection and maintain their status. However, this alliance has not come without its complications. The American presence, though providing security, also brings about cultural clashes and a sense of unease among the populace, who yearn for true independence. To make Matters worse, while General Luna and the central army reluctantly accepted the treaty, Units in Sulu and Mindanao remained fiercely resistant, refusing to recognize American authority and continuing their own campaigns against both foreign and domestic forces. This fragmented loyalty further complicated the Republic's ability to present a united front against external threats.

However, the republic is somewhat stable. The President, maintaining the central army in Luzon and the Visayas maintains control over the people and listens to their needs and concerns, ensuring a semblance of unity and progress. But a president cannot rule alone, and thus, a cabinet of advisors and ministers is essential to governance. The National cabinet, formed by Aguinaldo in 1899, contains a president to lead it and 7 secretaries to manage different aspects of governance, ensuring that the Republic can operate smoothly despite the complex political landscape. These Secretaries include:

 These Secretaries include:

1. The Secretary of War and Marine: Mariskal Heneral Antonio Luna

A seasoned war hero and strategist, Luna is known for his unyielding discipline and tactical brilliance. He oversees the military operations and defense strategies, ensuring the nation's armed forces are always ready to defend against both internal insurgencies and external threats.

 He oversees the military operations and defense strategies, ensuring the nation's armed forces are always ready to defend against both internal insurgencies and external threats