🥀Chapter 6🥀

S A V E D   O R .......

Jisoo POV

"Take one more step and she dies." Sehun said

Aware that a fight was inevitable, I was fortunate to have my dagger at hand. I gave Jin a signal to prepare, and he acknowledged with a nod. Before Sehun could react, I plunged my dagger into his leg.

"Nice move, noona," Kai complimented.

"Thanks," I responded.

"Are you okay?" Jin inquired.

"I'm fine," I assured him.

"You won't survive this," Kai of Exo warned as a group of men approached.

The fight then commenced.

Jimin POV

"Rose, watch out!" I exclaimed as she dodged some bullets.

"Chim, can you focus?" she asked.

"I was just warning you," I replied.

"Okay, fine. This is not the time for jokes," she said.

Jennie POV

I inquired Jisoo unnie, "Are you alright?"

She replied, "Somewhat."

"You appear quite battered," I remarked.

"Sehun attacked me when I refused to answer their inquiries," she explained.

"Oh no, they have made a grave mistake. Jin oppa will not spare them," I warned.

Without hesitation, I swiftly aimed at Sehun's neck, ensuring his demise.

"SEHUN!" Exo's Kai exclaimed.

"You will pay for this," Exo's Kai threatened as he fired a bullet towards me.

"JEN, BE CAREFUL!" Jisoo unnie shouted.

"Unnie!" I cried out as she shielded me from the bullet.

"Unnie, please don't leave me!" I pleaded as I cradled her head in my lap. Unnie took the bullet that was meant for me.

"CHU!" Jin oppa cried out.

"Jennie, please take her outside with Yeji," Jin oppa instructed, tears streaming down his face.

"UNNIE!" Yeji shouted upon seeing Jisoo unnie.

"We don't have time to mourn. We must bring unnie outside," I declared as tears cascaded down our cheeks.

We made our way out of the deserted warehouse.

Jisoo POV

Pain was all I felt when Yeji and Jen took me out of the warehouse.

"Y-Yeji, J-Jen." I managed to speak

"Jisoonie, please, please, stay with me, hold on please!"

"Listen, if something happens to me, you will not cry" I Told them

"Yah! Unnie! Don't talk like that!" Jen said

"You only said we go down together!" Yeji said

Time Skip - 25 mins

Yeji POV

Unnie was okay but unconcious. Everybody came outside after they finished Exo. Chaeryoung almost fainted when she saw Jisoo unnie in this state. 

"H-How is she?" Jin oppa asked as tears escaped his eyes

"She's fine but still unconcious, if we can get her home she'd get better until tomorrow" I replied

"Thank you" Jin Oppa said

"Oppa don't say this, She's our unnie!" Jennie unnie said

We all went home.

Jin POV

As soon as we got home, the first thing I did was take Jisoo to our room.

"Oppa, can we see Unnie?" the girls asked.

"Sure," I replied.

"Hyung, it's okay, Noona will be fine," Jungkook said.

"And if she finds out you used the 150th medical box today, she'll beat the hell out of us, so please don't tell her,"He pleaded with puppy eyes.

We all chuckled. "Okay, I won't."

Yuna POV

We all visited Jisoo Unnie. I couldn't help but burst into tears the moment I saw her.

"Unnie..." I managed to say before embracing her.

"Yuna," she greeted me with a weak smile.

"Yah Unnie, who asked you to take a bullet for me?!" Jennie inquired.

"When our parents ascended to heaven, I promised to protect you all," Jisoo Unnie declared.

"Unnie, I have a question," Lia Unnie interjected.

"What is it?" Jisoo Unnie responded.

"When will you and Jin Oppa have ki- ouch!" Lia Unnie couldn't finish her sentence as Jisoo Unnie playfully smacked her.

And with that, we all plunged into 'sister gossip'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Attention everyone, here are some important updates to note:

1. The seventh chapter will be a special bonus chapter in the occcasion of Chaeryoung's Birthday, which will be unrelated to the main storyline.

2. I will be traveling from June 5th until approximately June 20th or 25th, so updates may be infrequent during this period.

3. Your patience during this time is greatly appreciated. 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹

Farewell for now! ~