🥀Chapter 3 🥀

T R A I N I N G

Chaeryoung POV

I was practicing shooting when I saw Jisoo unnie perfecting her knife skills. After all, unnie is known as the Knife Master for a reason.

"Unnie!" I exclaimed.

"Hmm?" Jisoo unnie responded.

"Teach me, please!!!!" I pleaded.

"Yah, Chaeryoung, you're the second-best slicer for a reason, you know..." Jisoo unnie replied.

I gazed at her with sparkling eyes and pouted.

"Okay, fine. Look, you hold it like this, aim at the target, and once it's aligned with the head or vital points, you throw it," she instructed and demonstrated by throwing the knife.

The knife struck right in the dummy's head, narrowly missing my face. Oh crap, that was dangerously close!

Time Skip - 4 hours

Ryujin POV

Finally, it's lunchtime! We all settled at the table, and Yeji unnie and I helped Jisoo unnie and Jennie unnie bring the food over.

"Guys, we don't have much time left to train," Jin oppa said.

"How about one-on-one combat?" Soobin oppa suggested.

"If you break anything, you'll be done for," Jimin oppa warned.

"Will you all eat now, or should I tell Jisoo unnie and Rose to threaten you with a knife?" Jennie unnie joked.

We all burst into laughter.

Time Skip - After training

Jisoo POV

Rose and I were chatting as we walked to our separate rooms.

"Unnie, what will happen if one of us, um, dies?" Rose asked.

"Yah, Rosie! Don't think like that! If one of us dies, we all go down together," I replied.

"Unnie, I'm scared!" she exclaimed, hugging me.

"Don't worry, it will be fine," I reassured her, returning the embrace.

After saying goodbye, I headed to the room I shared with Jin. As I approached, I slipped on something and braced for the fall, closing my eyes. But I didn't hit the ground; Jin had caught me. I silently thanked life for his presence.

"Easy, Chu," he said gently.

"Thanks," I replied.

"Anything for you," he assured me, and we shared a kiss.

"GUYS, GET A ROOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! OH LORD, GIVE ME HOBI WATER!" Taehyun yelled, feigning annoyance.

We laughed and went inside, but then I remembered something that made me furious.

"JIN, WHY DID YOU TELL EOMMA THAT WE'LL HAVE KIDS SOON!" I demanded angrily.

"YAH! I said that because if we said no, Eomma would be VERY ANGRY..." Jin explained.

"Oh, sorry," I apologized.

"But we can fulfill her wi—ouch!" His sentence was cut short as I hit him with a pillow.

And thus, a pillow fight ensued.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys, sorry for the late update!!!!!!!!! I'm going to upload Chapter 4 tomorrow or maybe today, Sorry for the late update!! 😞