Dhruv Shekhawat 🖤

Meet Dhruv Shekhawat, the 18-year-old heartthrob of his high school in Delhi

Meet Dhruv Shekhawat, the 18-year-old heartthrob of his high school in Delhi. With his striking looks and effortless charm, Dhruv is the crush of nearly every girl in school. But there's more to him than just his handsome exterior. Dhruv has a deep passion for music, often seen strumming his guitar 🎸 and singing soulful melodies that captivate anyone who listens.

He's also a basketball enthusiast 🏀, spending countless hours on the court, perfecting his game. Despite his talents and popularity, Dhruv is an average student academically 📚, preferring the company of his music and sports over textbooks. His carefree and laid-back attitude often masks the depth of his emotions, making him a mystery to many.

Dhruv's world takes a turn when he meets Shridha Rathore, the new head girl who is everything he's not – disciplined, academically brilliant 🥇, and a graceful dancer 💃. For the first time, Dhruv finds himself falling hard and fast, willing to go to great lengths to win her heart. As he navigates this new terrain of love and self-discovery, Dhruv's journey promises to be as melodious and intense as the songs he sings.