Chapter 6 ♡

The school corridor buzzed with the chaos of the students. The talks and whispers echoing all over. As the bell rang , everyone ran towards their classes. As everyone settled, thier class teacher came..

"Goooddd mooorrrrninggggg maaaaa'aaaam" everyone sang in one melody!!

"Good morning! Sit down" she said..

"Heyyy!! Aduu!!" Rishabh called

"Kyaa haii???" Adviti said irritatingly!!

"Yarr hamesha chid kyu jati hoo!!!" He said in innocent voice

"Toh kya tumhari aarti karu??" She asked!!

"Aarti toh bhagwaan ko ki jati hai!! And if you say yes , you mein tumhara to be future husband yani ki patiDEV hun toh hence proved tum meri aarti kr sakti ho!!" He said connecting the logics!!  Dhruv and Shridha chuckled meanwhile Rishabh earned a smack on his back head.

"You're really a jerk!! I feel like killing you" She said

"I'm also sweet!! Do you ever feel like tasting me??" He said earning an other smack. Meanwhile Dhruv and Shridha's eyes widen listening his sentence and they looked at eachother and shook thier head right to left!!

"Students there's a notice!!" The other teacher said earning everyone's attention!!

"Our school is going to conduct student council election!! The students who're intrested in participating can give thier names to the respective class teachers. See students being a representing student of school is a work of responsibility!! So think off and give your names. Students will be also given the other responsibilities of various activities , cleanliness etc!! That's it." And the teacher left the class.. the students whispers echoed. Everyone busy in chatting meanwhile Shridha's eyes shone bright!!

"I wanna participate!! She said to Adviti!!

"Then just go ahead and give your name!! And you do have the qualities of being a leader!!" Said Adviti mean while Dhruv was shocked listening to Shridha's statement. Shridha went towards her class teacher and gave her name.. coming back , she opend her rough notebook and even started drafting her speech..

"Shriii!! Kya kr rhi hai??" Adviti asked

"I'm drafting an impactful speech for the elections!!" She said concentrating in her notebook..

______________________________________________________

The day of RESULTS came. The tension panged in the air all over. Shridha bitting her nails getting nervous meanwhile Dhruv stood at the opposite side of her leaning to the wall besides Rishabh!!

"Don't get too much nervous Shrii!! Kuch bhi ho jayee jitogi toh tum hi!! Hamri head girl tum hi banogi!!" Adviti motivated her.. Adviti, and her more girl-friends stood behind d her holding her posters of VOTE-FOR-SHRIDHA!! and more motivational quotes..

The teacher came on the stage to announce the results and here it was..

"So students!! The elections went well and here I have the results in my hand.. I would call out the candidates on the stage so I would announce the results.. class 12th candidates please come on the stage.. Shirdha looked at her team once and walked towards the stage.. she had one more classmate girl as her opponent, her name was Ruchika. Both of them stood on the stage facing eachother and shook thier hands. The principal ma'am came and stood in between of them and holded thier hands to announce the results.

And the position of Head girl of school goes to---" Principal tried to make a suspence. Shridha's heart-beats increased..

"The the position goes to--- Shridha Rathore" the principal said raising Shridha's hand up. And Shridha's heart skipped a beat. Her teammates jumped in excitement threw the posters and the templates up. As each of them fell down, the happiness on Shridha's face grew more. She couldn't believe she was the head-girl of the school now. Her teammate jumping and cheering her up!! Dhruv felt a warmth in his heart seeing Shridha's smiling and pure happy face.