Chapter 1 ♡

***PLEASE IGNORE ALL THE GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES***

{A/N : I really don’t know how to write and I’m just a new author here. I don’t know how to write that heavy English stuff at all like the other authors. I hope you understand me very well. I’m just going to work with the simpliest English words. }

___________________

[Rathore Villa]

Shridha was packing her bag for school as it was her last year. And she had to change her school too.

Shri… are you done?? You’re getting late.” Said her mother

Yess maa , give me only 5 mins, I’ll be there.” Said her and she checked her bag once, looked at her appearance in the mirror and walked downstairs.

Good morning Baba” she said to her father and touched his feet.

Good morning beta. Stay blessed “said him with a small smile on his face.

Good morning Maa” she touched her mother’s feet.

Good morning my child, come sit here and have breakfast.” Said her.

yess” and she sat near Akriti.

Good morning di” said her.

Good morning shri. So ready for the first day at new school??” Asked Akriti

What ready di?? Aapne khamokha hamari school badal di. Wahi school accha tha pata hai aapko. Is school mein na jane kya kya dekhneko milega.” Said her.

don’t worry Shridha. I’ve already investigated about this school , and it’s one of the best school in delhi. I want you to score good marks in your 12th” said her father

Wo to  ham wese bhi kar lete na Baba, school badalne ki kya jarurat thi?” said her

Shridha , no arguments with your father. Take this breakfast and finish it.” Said her mother. Shridha took her plate and ate her breakfast. Akriti and her father , both of them were talking about the business where as Shridha was reading something in her book.

Be fast Shridha. Damodar is still waiting for you.”
Said her father and he went upstairs

yess Baba..” Said Shridha and she took the last bite of her breakfast and stood. Took the glass of water and drank it.

Shridha kitni baar bataya beth ki pani piya karo.” Said her mother

Its okay maa, Koi nahi aap ruko mein 2min mein ati hun.” Said her and she moved.

She came near the mandir in their house. And she slightly slided the curtains. She removed her shoes and went inside, there was a shivling. She sat one her knees and touched her head to the ground. Coming up she join her hand and chanted

 Om Namah Shivay” with closed eyes , she prayers

Mahadev , its my first day in my new school , please koi gadbad mat hone dena. And please atleast mera first day toh acchese gujar jane dena. Baaki sab aap ho hi “ she said and then she stood and came out and closed  the certains, wore her shoes and came out in the living room.

Maa ham chalte hai. Apna khayal rakhiyega.” Said her and she took her bag and came out of the house. There she saw damodar { Driver} Waiting for her.

Sorry uncle I made you wait a lot” she said with a smile.

Are choti malkin koi nah, je toh hamra roj ka kaam se. aaiye bethiye.” Said him and he opened the door for her , she sat inside. Making sure she sat comfortably, damodar sat in front on the driving seat and the car headed towards the school.