CHAPTER 3 ♡

{ DHRUV'S POV }

As soon I entered the school gate , i saw Shridha talking with some girls standing near the school gate... i quickly asked Rishabh to get of the bike quickly and parked it in the parking and ran towards the girls group.. Rishabh kept calling me from behind but I ignored...

As soon I reached near her , her gaze fell upon me.. she looked confused and as usual, her eyes showed the confusion clearly... Gathering all my courage I waved at her and said "Good morning" ahhh , my heartbeat increased.. all the girls around were looking at us , ofcourse it was gonna happen because I never talk to girls usually and also I never never never approach them by myself.... Maybe seeing me approaching Shridha , they must be thinking something like we have between us , but it's nothing like that...ofcourse not by hers but by my side , its definitely something...

As I was lost in my thoughts , Rishabh tapped on my back which quickly pulled me out of my thoughts.. I looked at him but he was busy in admiring someone else , and I knew whom it was... "Agar tadna ho gaya hoga toh class mein chale?" I whispered near his ears as I could not say that loudly...

"Ab apni wali ko tadu bhi na???" Replied him

"WTF-- ladkiyon ko tadna acchi baat nahi hoti , and you definitely know that.. right???" I whispered again...

"Tum karo toh sahi aur hame kare toh galat baat huh??" Said him looking at me and smirking.. all the girls over there along with Shridha were trying to listen about what we were talking but the could not....

"Ruk abhi batata hun sahi aur galat , and I jerked of his hand from my shoulder and was about to hit him , but he ran... "Bye , I need to go " I said and I ran behind him ... "Sahi galat ke bacche ruk tu abhi batata hun tujhe" we reached the corridor... and rishabh was too close to me, I was about to hit him but didn't realise when our class teacher appear in between!! An I mistakenly crashed to her... she was about to fall but then she balanced herself...

I definitely knew, aaj toh khai nahi!! My heart started beating fast... Ma'am looked so angry!! "I'm.... I'm so sorry ma'am wo... wo...." the words stocked in my throat and didn't come out! "Is this a place to run Dhruv??? Don't you have any manners??? I was just about to fall!! Do you know what it would have costed???" She scolded.. and me too listened it properly as I knew the mistake was mine... Rishabh standing in the door of our classroom leaning the door frame in a style was looking at me and was giving me teasing looks which made me get more angry n I was trying my hard not to expose my anger , but Rishabh was not stopping...

"Chup krge toh bohot accha hoga " I shouted!! The teacher suddenly stopped scolding thinking that I said this to her... her eyes widened with shock.. "wo... m...ma'am mein wo... aapko naii..." "shut up, come with me right now , we're going to the principal's office " said her... I was like whattt??? "B... but ma'am I was not saying this to you. I was saying this to him" I pointed towards the door but didn't look at where I pointed my hand... the teacher moved her gaze behind and found no one standing there... I was still unaware about that no one is standing there... " Dhruv , stop lying to me... see there is no one standing and I think you're trying to make a fool of me..."

I'm definently going to die today!! And then she asked me to follow her.. I turned back to follow her and saw Shridha standing behind me with her girl gang and her expressions were quite readable!! They must be like "school start hoke abhi thik se 2 din bhi nahi huye and principle ke cabin ke chakar chalu " ohhh , why do I always do such embarrassing thing in front of her only!!

The teacher took me to the principal's office... as I came back to my classroom I saw Rishabh standing With Adviti and Shridha... what the hell he's doing with my girl??? I have too see... i walked towards them and tapped on his shoulder. He moved his gaze towards me.. and rose his brows "so how was the trip??" Asked him.. "Kutte , teri vajahse hi gaya tha mein " I hit him on his head.. "tereko hi shock chadha tha mujhe maarne ka , dekh liya natija???" Said him "tu mil bs mujhe" I said "haan haan vese bhi mein konsa kahi bhagne wala hun..." said him.. Shridha and Adviti both were laughing at our conversation.. she looks beautiful while laughing!!! And as the teacher came in the class room , me and him went back to our places while Shridha and Adviti went on their places...