Chapter 2 ♡

{ Dhruv’s POV }

I sat in the window of my room. Shridha still did not get out of my thoughts. I just had dinner Rishabh was completing his homework while I sat with the guitar in my hand. When I closed my eyes, her eyes came in front , those deep brown eyes!! In the whole day, they didn’t at all fail to make me fall in deep love with them. They were so bright. Remembering her eyes, I got a song, I teased the guitar strings and started singing….

Takate rehete tujhko , sanjh savere
Takate rehete tujhko sanjh saveere,
Naino mein basiya jaise nain ye tere,
Naino mein basiya jaise, nain ye tere…….

Tere mast mast do nain,
Mere dil ka le gaye chain,
Tere mast mamst do nain……..

Listening me singing, Rishabh got off the study table and came to me….. he took a chair and sat beside the window….

Pehele pehele tujhe dekha toh dil mera,
Dhadka haye dhadka , dhadka haye…
Jaljal jo uthata hai shola jo pyaar ka,
Bhadka haye bhadaka bhadka haye…….

Neendon mein ghul gaye hai sapne jo tere
Badle se lag rahe hai andaaz mere,
Badle se lag rahe hai , andaaz mere,

Tere mast mast do nain,
Mere dil ka le gaye chain,
Tere mast mast do nain…….

And after teasing the last string of the guitar , I ended up singing the song… Rishab was just looking at me with no expressions on his face….. I snapped my fingers in front of him, which made him get out of his thought quickly……

Kaha kho gaye the mahashay?” I asked

Uski yaad mein” he replied

Whatt???” I asked

N…nothing chod usko , tu ye bata , Ye gana us nayi ladki ki yaad mein gaa raha tha kya??

K…kon nayi ladki?? Mujhe nai pata” I said looking at the otherside…

Waaahh , jis bande ke peeche peeche sari school ki ladkiyan bhagti rehete hai aur wi banda unko bhav bhi nahi deta tha kabhi , aaj wahi banda pyaar mein hai?? Sach sach bol  , and you know, tumhe thik se jhuth bolna bhi nahi ata…

Accha!! Yes I was singing for her .. yawrrr wo alag hai yar.. usko dekh ke hi aisa feel hota hai ki we have a deep connection between us. And also her eyes are soo deep , actually that’s the reason I fell in love with her. I never knew ki mujhe wo pehele najar wala pyaar kabhi hoga , but today wo bhi ho gaya.

Bhai!! You need to take a nap come lets sleep” said him holding my hand

Kyu, tu apne kyaar ke barein mein itnisaari batein karta hai tab tereko neend nahi aati and ab when I’m talking about my girl, you’re feeling sleepy?? Huh??

It’s not like that bro… it’s just tumhari muh se ye baatein acchi nahi lagti” said him

Accha ji” I stood from my place kept the guitar in a corner and ran towards him to hit him. He ran beside his bed and took a pillow in his hand looking him throwing the pillo me too grabbed the pillow form my bed and thrown towards him…….. we laughed and also fighted a lot…

{POV ENDED…..}

-------------------------------------------------

{Author’s POV}

Akriti and Ranvijay just reached Jaipur and they went to the hotel they booked.

Jaao ab tum soo jao kal subhe yaha ki ek site ko visite de ayenge and then tomorrow evening , we’ll go to the party… good night” Said Ranvijay

Good night Dad” said her and she was walking towards the door og her room but suddenly her ankle twisted and she was about to fall , but someone from behind holded her. She holded the person’s colar of the shirt to get a support. He holded her on his one arm. Her hairs came on her face.

Are you okay miss??” asked him

Yes I’m fine! Thanks” She said balancing herself and tucking her hairs behind her ear

Be careful while walking next time” said him with a smile

Thank’s Mr.??? sorry may I know your name please??” asked her

Yes!! It’s Mr.Jayraj Shekhawat” said him with a smile

Nice too meet you Mr. Shekhawat. I’m Akriti Rathore” said her with a wide smile

Nice too meet you too Ms. Rathore” he replied

“Soo bye ! good night I need to go” said her

Good night” he replied with a smile and she left the place and went to the room.

Sir your room is ready” said his PA

Yeah!!! Lets go” said him and he went to his room too…

------------------------------------

SO DEAR READERS HERE YOU GO!!!

I’VE TRIED MY BEST TO WRITE AS MUCH AS LONG I COULD WRITE BUT AS I’VE PROMISED YOU FOR THE REGULAR UPDATE, THE CHAPTERS WILL BE SMALL. DO COOPERATE….

AND DO TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS ABOUT YOUR REVIES ALSO DO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM TO GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE UPDATES AND SPOILERS OF THE CHAPTERSSS!!

STAY TUNED!!!
 Have a good day cuyzzzz!!!