Set traight

There will be no sunlight if I lose you baby and there will be no clear skies if I loose you baby, and just like the clouds my eyes will do the same if you walk away every day it will rain , rain , rain. Ra-ain ••• Max Schneider cover it will rain.

Max P.O.V.

I watched as she limped into the house. I was infuriated at her brother. Even if it was what it looked like, Which it wasn't, he should have never said that. The look in her eyes was heartbreaking. Like looking at a homeless puppy.

" why would you say that! I was trying to check how bad she was hurt.!" I screamed, though he was a bit bigger than me I didn't care.

" well to me it looked like something different! I didn't mean to say- wait why would she be hurt? Did u hurt her?! So help me god if you did" he said walking closer.

" no I'd didn't. But you did by what you said. But I was checking because the people at her school hurt her. How could you have not noticed? Does she act like the kind of person who would get in a fight? I've known her for about an hour and I can tell she isnt!" I yelled back slowly walking back toward him as well. His whole face crumbled and shock went all over his face. He stumbled backwards only to fall ok the ground with his head in his head in his hands.

" what?! Huh? No you got it wrong... Oh god ... What have I done ?" he mumbled. I shake my head. I don't like the guy right one, but I didn't want Tessa to be upset.

" look man, go apologize to her and tell her you didn't mean it and you were just worried. Tell her that you had no right to say what you did and if you could take it back you would without any hesitation." I said and he nodded. He got up and I followed him to her room but we stopped right outside her door.

" No Ava! He meant it! He is so ashamed of me. I'm such a disgrace." I heard Tessa yell into the phone. She thought that about her self ??

" But I am Ava !! I miss you so much! I just want to leave so j won't burden him any longer. I know I know. Only one more day. But I'm kinda upset about it because I just met an amazing boy today. We collided when I was running and he carried me home. He knows Ava. He knows about mom and dad, about what happens at school. To bad I'll never see him again after today. Well it's not like he would ever want to see me anyways. Yeah okay I'll try. Bye love you Apple!!" woe I looked at her brother who had silent tears streaming down his face but i was to distracted by her words to comfort him. She was leaving ? Well so was I. I didn't even really live here I was only here to visit my cousin, but still. That fact broke my heart for some reason. I didn't even really know her, yet I had already grew attached to this broken girl. She thought I wouldnt want to ever see her again?? That's crazy. But the thing that stuck alot in my head was she thought I was amazing. It made me smile. I must have zoned out because I turned to her brother and he wasn't there and now I heard shushing and crying noises.

" shh it's okay. I promise I didn't mean it. I love you babygirl. I swear I didn't mean it. I love you so much. Will you please forgive me?" will said to her and I just slid down her door and sat there. I wanted to give her my number so we could stay in touch. I would get to know her. I just hope she wasn't mad at me for telling her brother. I know I broke her trust but he has to see why he said was wrong and go make it right again. Gosh I hope she gives me a chance.

_________________________

:)

•*•*•*Serenity*•*•*•