lunchbox friends and trust issues

Making friends is supposed to be a vital thing into having good social skills. Though when you get bullied by everyone in a school building it can be hard. Back in school no one really wanted to talk to me so when people did let's just say I was overly excited. So much so to the point that I didn't see the manipulation they were pulling me into. It was hard to see that because I was desperate to have a friend. I know that sounds silly but it's true. I never really had anyone to talk to growing up.

I was pretty much the ugly ducking of the school. That was a title I hated having to carry around. My kindness was taken for granted a lot which sucked because the kindness made me weak and really naive too. People would use that to win my trust then begin to talk shit behind my back in the long run. I felt so stupid and so blind to have trusted them so blindly only to be tossed away in the trash like a banana peel. However this wasn't the worst of it when I hit high school it got worse.

I was known for two things being the schools singer and being the one and only demon child. Sure being known as the schools singer sounds fun until people only start listening to you for your talent. This was happening quite fucking often and I was honestly not to thrilled. When I would sing people would listen for a long time. Though when I wasn't singing people would either ask me why I wasn't singing or pretend I didn't exist. I was genuinely hurt by this to be completely honest. It hurts knowing the fact that people don't really care.

So what I did is I observed people from a far to see if I could trust them or not. Let's say I learned quite a lot about someone just by watching their actions I know it sounds really creepy. As creepy as it was it kept me safe from everyone because it showed me if these people were actually nice. I learned fast that we had a lot of assholes in our school and most of them were in my grade. They were mostly girls too and i hated how they acted like high horses. They made me sick.

I have a system I see society like this you got monsters and normies. Let me just say you don't wanna be a normie. That will get you in trouble and hated on. I'm one of the monsters and I don't mind. Monsters are flawed and far from being perfect. Monsters are broken and a little mentally unstable. Normies are narcissistic and judgemental. They think they own everything but they don't. Monsters constantly get degraded by them all the time. I was one being degraded too. I was a target I didn't know how to avoid so now I put walls up.