~•Sober•~

He finally came out that room. The idiot got so drunk he's still stumbling. He glanced at me but just walked past to the children. He sat on his knees and just stared at them. "What the hell are you doing." "Socializing with my children." "That's not socializing that's being fucking creepy." "Hm... you're one to talk."

I rolled my eyes and scoffed, that bitch. "How about you talk to them?" "They are babies they can't talk." "That doesn't mean anything. They should be able to hear your voice." "What's the point?" "Never mind! Just play with them." "How?" I looked at him skeptically. "Have you never taken care of a child before?" "No?" "So you just left your wife at home with them?" "Yes I had more important things to do than these children."

I stared at him blankly. "Like what?" "Becoming stronger. I only married that woman to produce an heir to the Taugikuni family." "What about your brother?" "I don't care about what my brother does!" Well damn he really seems to hate his brother.

This idiot made the children cry. He looked back at them completely flustered and panicking. I sighed and got up and sat next to the crib calming down the children. "You're quite good with kids." "They're one of the few things I like about humans. They're so pure and innocent." "Fair point demon." "You know you do not have to call me demon." "Huh?" "Just call me by my name."

He just stared at me for a second. "But you're a king? Isn't that disrespectful I thought you won't tolerate disrespect." "If I gave you permission then it's not disrespectful." Why would he care about what's respectful towards me or not? "Alright then Muzan."

The child finally stopped its high pitched screaming. Thank god it was starting to irritate me. I love children but the crying they do is very annoying. He was still just staring at me. "Do you want something from me?" "No, that's not it." "Then why are you just staring at me?" "No reason just spaced out."

I don't believe that for one second. But I'm not going to pry it out of him. Not yet at least. "What happened last night?" Never mind. "Pardon?" "I woke up with you in my bed are you sure I didn't do anything." "No you did nothing to me. Just squeezed me so hard I thought you were going to burst my organs." "Sorry." Of course that's not all that happened.

He was clearly trying to get... ehem experimental. Honestly it was pathetic to watch a man with such high status and power with such low regard and was willing to... do things with a man like me like a day after he got a divorce with his wife. He lost all common sense that night.

He shared information about his life, but I couldn't take it seriously because he wasn't sober but now with that outburst he just confirmed it.

I could use all these factors I've learned about him to my advantage. But I have to earn some trust first. Maybe a talk won't hurt. "So I'm curious Michikatsu." "Hm? About what?" "About you." "What about me?" I got up and extended my hand to him. He got up and I pulled him to the porch outside. "Outside? You're being quite risky right now. I could kill you with the slightest push into the sun." "But you won't will you?"

He simply shrugged and sat down. I sat down across from him. "So why are you so interested in me?" "Reasons." "And those are?" "There are plenty I've already mentioned before like your strength." "Mhm." "But enough about that I'm curious in something different." "What?" "Uour life, or to put it bluntly your hardships, goals, friends, enemies, and more I'm curious."

He looked at me curiously "why would you want to know that." "Personal reasons." "And why should I?" I thought he might try something like that. "Because I took care of your kids, spared your life, and almost lost my dignity to you. I think you owe me this at least.

He couldn't argue with that. "Alright then fine I'll tell you about my life."

(Two Parts Today!!!! Maybe three... idk but I'll definitely be doing two parts to make up for me slaking off a bit )