~•Acceptance•~

{When you get recommended your own book 😂}

Mitsuki POV (Yes again)

Ughhhhh... it's so boring in here. Papa's better now so why don't we do something!? "Ugh!" "What's wrong Mitsuki?" "I'm so bored!" "You're also so loud." "Be quiet! You can't tell me you're not bored too Tsukiko." "I'm not bored." "That's because you can practice your magic art thingy!" "Blood Demon Art." "Whatever! Why didn't I get one too!" "Papa says it comes naturally after you eat more and get stronger."

I groaned and laid back on the floor. Why can't I get a demon art too? Am I just not strong enough to get one... "You know I can hear you right?" "Ah! Papa?" "Yup. Why are you having an intense inner monologue?" "How'd you know?" "A small power of mine." "That's so cool! Is that you only other power!?" "Well I would show you my others but I don't want to brag too much. Anyways why are you doubting yourself?" "Because... I haven't got a power yet. Me and Tsukiko are the same age but he got his power and I didn't!" "Well your brother reacted on emotion so his power activated possibly earlier than it was supposed to."

I guess that makes sense "so all I have to do is get really emotional!?" "That's not a good idea. No your power will come on your own. It was my fault your brother was so scared he activated his powers early. Don't try to force it." I don't wanna be the only one not special...

I'll just train harder! Just like daddy! "Papa can we go out tonight?" "Out where?" "Anywhere me and brother are bored." "I mean you'll have to ask your father." "Can you ask him for me?" "Why can't you ask him yourself?" "I have something to do with brother!" I grabbed my brother's arm and ran into the next room.

Muzan POV:

What is that little devil planning? I could always look in her head but I guess that's wrong. She's obviously up to something but what? It's not really my place... children do the strangest things don't they? I went to the backyard porch and saw Michi training as usual. Still I don't think I'll ever get used to it. I sat on the wooden porch and just stared. I know I'm being creepy bug I can't help it.

When he's doing basic daily things he always has on something loose, but when he's training his entire shirts off. That muscular build is enough to make anyone drool, including me. I've got to stop being such a freak but still. The way he trains his body must be grueling but it clearly pays off. Not to mention his blood smells amazing. I still remember the smell from the day we met. I might have to get some before he becomes a demon. "Staring is rude." "Ah!?"

I looked up to my right. How to fuck does this man just teleport like this!? "I wasn't staring just spaced out!" "Uh huh?" I got up "Your daughter wants to go somewhere tonight." "Where?" "Somewhere." He looked at me like I was stupid. "Her words not mine." "Ok then?" "Don't look at me like that I don't get kids sometimes. Besides I feel like she's up to something." "Up to something? Like what?" "She's been monologuing about not having a power yet." "Definitely up to something."

I could give her more blood and she'd advance quicker. That's a big risk especially for her age, some demons never recover from my blood. "So do you just enjoy staring at me or?" "Shut up! I just spaced out! And put a damn shirt on!" He grabbed his shirt. "You do this like every other day." I'm going to stick a tentacle through his head if he doesn't shut up. That shirt is so unflattering on him sometimes. He'd look better in something tighter...

My fantasies are so weird but who can blame me when you have a at least 6ft tall, muscular, delicate faced dad- I mean man in front of you. So glad humans can't read minds. He snapped In front of my face. "Earth to demon king." "Huh?" "Would you stop day dreaming and pay attention?" "Right whatever. What?" "There's a shopping district not too far from here. We can go there." "You really think kids will want to go shopping?" "When there's children store there yes." "Alright then."

To be honest, going out after having that health scare didn't sound like the best idea in the world, but it's not like I wanna stay in the house all night either. I started walking back inside but I tripped and fell backwards. Eh whatever it's not like I'm gonna- oh fuck the suns out! I had no time to react before he scooped me up and cut off my hair. "What the- why'd you do that!?" "Do what? Save your life?" "No cut my hair!" "It caught on fire from the sun." "Oh... thanks..." "Mhm." "Could you put me down now..."

Oh my god I can't believe this! How can someone feel so solid in the chest!? I had to put my head down so I wouldn't have to look at his face. Damn it don't look at me with those eyes! He put me down and I practically ran back inside shutting myself in the bathroom to calm down. I looked at my reflection in the water and my entire face was red. "Ugh! Why do emotions exist!? And why do I have to have them!?"

(Muzan fr acting like a high school girl who got her first crush)

This shouldn't be happening to me! I'm supposed to be heartless. I can't deny it any longer can I?

Im clearly in love. . .

Next chapter: The fam will be traveling to the shopping district. Muzan will be struggling with his feelings as always. And Michikatsu is clearly up to something.

Also #79 in Kokuzan hashtag thanks so much!!!! 🩷