~•Apology•~

Damn it am I crazy? I just accused him of something horrible. He probably hates me now, why did I do that I'm an idiot! I have to make it up to him somehow. But first I have to take care of my kids. They clearly have a fever even though I thought demons couldn't get sick. I placed a hand on my daughters head. ( Finally gave them a name the girl is Mitsuki which means beautiful moon. And the boys name is Tsukiko which means child of the moon. Original I know right 😌💅)

She was burning up. They resembled demons with pale skin and sharp teeth. I hope they aren't in any pain. Has her hair gotten longer? It's almost as long as her now. I guess that's a demon thing.

I tucked them in and went to find "him." I got to my bedroom and he was just sitting on the bed. I sighed and went over grabbing his shoulder. He swung on reflex I guess but I caught his fist. "Sorry..." He tried to pull his hand away but I didn't let him. "What the- let go." "Not unless you agree to talk with me." "What's there to talk about huh!? You don't trust me and think I'd kill your kids that's the only thing that needs to bed said!"

I pulled him up and wrapped an arm around his waist. "What do you think you're doing?" I hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry I was just... in shock I guess and everything pointed to you so I jumped to conclusions." "You're just saying that..." I pulled back and looked into his eyes "I'm not I swear on my life."

I wiped the slight blood on his face off and stared into his eyes. Such beautiful eyes... like ruby's, red like passion and roses. I shook my head realizing I was just staring at him creepily. "You should wash that blood off." "So should you." I looked down and realized I was covered in blood.

Kinda wish I wore something different. I like this Haori and now I have to wash it. "Guess I should. Would you... like to come?" "Pardon?" "I know it's a bit forward but it would take a while to refill the water again so..." "O-Ok sure." I headed to the bathroom him walking behind me.

I felt the water. It was hot but not too hot. He started taking off his clothes and I looked the other way doing the same. I heard him slip into the water and I did to. I wasn't covered in as much blood as him, he was covered in it. He went under getting his hair wet washing the blood out.

His hair looks so soft. I just relaxed letting the water sooth me. I heard the water splash a little and next thing I knew my head was under water. I picked my head back up and he stared at me. "Turn around." I hesitated for a second before turning around and felt him take down my ponytail.

What is he doing? "Your hair is covered in blood I'm just helping." Didn't expect that. I relaxed again feeling his hands in my hair. "Do you ever wash your hair?" "Of course I do why do you ask?" "It's just in bad condition. Not dirty just not in the best shape." Come to think of it I did wash my hair a lot but I never did much more than that.

His hair is literally perfect. "Do you have recommendations for it?" "Oil it helps with dry hair it's what I do for mine." "Thanks..." Oil huh? Sounds believable.

(POV SWAP)

I actually felt better when he apologized but I'm not just letting him apologize then instantly get me to be nice again, even though I want to. His hair is so soft when it's wet. Needs to take better care of it though. I felt him grab my hand and pull me infront of him.

What is he doing... I felt him brush my hair out my face. "You're gorgeous..." "Wh-What..." I felt my face heat up as he stared in my eyes. He pulled me on his lap and I felt his hands roaming my body. "What are you doing? Are you drunk again?" "I'm perfectly sober." "Then why are you- doing this?" "Because I have to make it up to you. Your beauty has captivated me especially those blood red eyes."

He cupped my cheeks and lifted my face pulling it closer. I felt his lips press against mine and he kissed me. Gently but I tried to push him off before I just gave in and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled away and pulled me closer rubbing my cheek tight under my eye.

Did that really just happen?

(HAHA CLIFFHANGER!!!!)