1: Edna

I was in full panic mode as the clock hit 3:11 AM; I had a massive pile of tangible outputs to complete, all because I had been too engrossed in my other work to start them earlier. With deadlines for our finals drawing near, the pressure was on. Two hours had passed, and I had only a few completed.

Feeling desperate to finish and regain focus, I reached for one of the countless iced coffees I had made and drank. I'm Edna, 22 years old, currently in my 3rd year of studying Drafting. My life has been a rollercoaster ride. I lost my parents when I was 18 due to an accident and ended up in an orphanage. Although I was later adopted, the experience was far from ideal, and I had to break free from an abusive situation. I've been working hard to support myself ever since. I even secured a scholarship, but it wasn't easy.

I'm juggling multiple jobs - studying during the day, working at a fast food chain in the afternoons, and waitressing at a bar until the early hours. I've been managing my time so I don't get caught up; it's tough, but I always think about the Good in every situation.

It makes me optimistic, but I'm determined to improve my future. As time passed, finishing and catching the deadline, my anxiety escalated, and my body started to betray me. My hands shook uncontrollably, my heart raced, and suddenly, everything went black.