''You Were Worth It.''

Ja'far looked back at his beloved wife one last time.. Giving her a warm smile as he'd nod to her.. His hose now spun around before charging at the giant enemy lines, arrows would pierce into him and his horses as they came unknowingly from every direction..

Ja'far lifted his sword slashing through several men with his bloodied, sword.. He'd slash through the spears, snapping them in half, as he'd repel back the charging swords.. His horse would spin as he unleashed a fury of strikes with his sword, slashing down one after another.. The soldiers began becoming scared to step up against Ja'far..

 The soldiers began becoming scared to step up against Ja'far

As Ja'far continued holding his own.. it wouldn't last.. the oncoming arrows.. He couldn't do anything at them.. He would strike at various arrows with his swords, sending them away from him.. But it was to much.. As his horse continued to march down against the approaching soldiers, arrows would continue entering his body.. 

Limited his movement.. as he continued sending now slow powerful strikes towards the soldiers.. making almost every one of them scared to even approach.. A mace would strike the back of his head, causing his head to begin bleeding, as his helmet and turban was sent flying off, carried away by the win..

 A mace would strike the back of his head, causing his head to begin bleeding, as his helmet and turban was sent flying off, carried away by the win

As soldiers tried grabbing the ahold of his horses straps, he began slamming his foot into the face of the ones holding his horse down.. distracting him and only allowing more arrows and cuts from swords to reach his body..

Spears and arrows would enter his horse, massive cuts were left on both him and his valiant animal.. But it wasn't enough.. They'd both struggle to keep up.. Nor stand up.. As more men were approaching.

 As more men were approaching