Chapter 6: Intimate encounter

"That was incredible!!! Aaaaaaaa!!!" Anastasia shouted, recalling the moments she shared with Bellatrix. "I want more," she whispered to herself.

"Hi, good morning darling, I'll be very busy today, okay? I won't be able to reply," Bellatrix messaged her. Smiling at the message, Anastasia felt a pang of disappointment. "Busy siya, so di kami nag-uusap today?" she thought sadly.

She headed down to her room and asked her dad for school money. "Pa, baon ko? And late pala ako uuwi ha kasi may mga gagawin kami sa club," she said. Her dad handed her the allowance.

"Mag-text ka, okay?" her dad reminded her.

"Yes pooo, bye mamaa, bye papaaa, mwa mwa," she replied, waving goodbye and blowing kisses to her parents.

She drove to her school but stopped by a fast-food restaurant, ordering some food and eating inside the car. Bellatrix called her.

"Hi baby, I miss you," Bellatrix said as soon as Anastasia answered the call.

"Akala ko bah you will be busy today?" Anastasia replied.

"Wala man lang 'I miss you more baby'? Nakakatampo ha," Bellatrix acted sad.

"Wait lang naman, I was asking, baby," Anastasia smiled. "I miss you even more, Bella. I really do," she said, blowing a kiss.

"Hindi ayoko, gusto ko," Bellatrix looked around and whispered, "car fun."

Anastasia choked on her soft drink. "Bella!" she said with a sharp look. "Stop that nga, focus on the things you need to do, okay? Call me when you're done," she added.

"I love you, darling," Bellatrix said sweetly.

"I love you even more," Anastasia replied, blowing a kiss before ending the call.

She drove to her school and met Lara outside the gate.

"Ana! We don't have class today, pero need natin tapusin yung research," Lara said.

"Oh, saan natin gagawin? Minor revision lang naman yun, right?" Anastasia replied.

"Dun nalang tayo sa coffee shop," Lara suggested.

Anastasia looked around. "San si Sofia? She's been missing in action, ha," she said.

"May date na naman, pero done naman din siya sa mga parts niya, and siya din magpi-print ng final paper natin," Lara explained.

"Ooohhh, okay tara na," Anastasia said. She drove to their favorite coffee shop, and they began editing their research paper.

"This surprise needs to be perfect," Bellatrix said to herself.

"Ano ba yan Bella, una makeout kesa sa label!? Di ba sabi mo magliligaw ka muna!? Aaaaaa, ewan ko sayo," she muttered, arranging the balloons and flowers and writing a letter for Anastasia. She was preparing a surprise to ask Anastasia the question, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Miss ko na siya, I wanna call her pero sabi ko busy ako, eh wala naman ako class for 1 week. I'll just prepare nalang muna this surprise for her," Bellatrix said to herself.

As she prepared all the things she needed for the surprise to be perfect, she couldn't help but smile ear to ear.

They were done editing their research. "Anastasia, send it to Sofia, okay? She'll handle the printing, and get yourself ready for the defense next week, okay?" Lara said. "You're great at this, you can handle it," Lara added, waving goodbye as she left the coffee shop.

Anastasia was about to stand up when her phone rang. "Ana?" Bellatrix said. "Where are you? Are you free?"

"Hello Bella, I'm at the coffee shop, and yes, I'm free. Why?" she replied.