- Fifth -

When Jungkook entered Taehyung's house, he was filled with warmth. He'd always loved this place, it was intimate and warm, a place where he could be himself without fear of anyone bothering him. He'd really missed this place.

Taehyung closed the door behind him, and when he turned he saw that Jungkook was looking around as if he was seeing it for the first time. This made him smile. Jungkook was still like a child, always curious, capable of marvelling at trivial things that nobody would notice. He was adorable, and much more obedient than you'd think. People just weren't open-minded enough to see it. Taehyung, on the other hand, had always been aware of this, which was why, despite all Jungkook's whims, he had never stopped loving him.

He gently approached the boy, who had come into the living room with a small smile on his lips, and when he reached him, put his hands around his waist, pulling him close. Jungkook let out a small cry of surprise at first, which turned into a sigh of satisfaction when Taehyung buried his face in the hollow of his neck. The man inhaled his sweet scent, that of the baby cream that Jungkook loved so much. Taehyung loved that cream too. The scent drove him mad; it was hypnotic. It made him want more and more, inspired it again and again. He'd lived his whole life breathing in that perfume, so being separated from it for one and a half years had been a real torture. He was relieved that his military service was finally over.

"I still can't believe you're finally in my arms, sweetheart..." Taehyung sighed.

"It's been so hard for me too, being away from you. Without you, I've been all alone..."

Taehyung sensed the sadness in the boy's voice, and felt a little sorry for him. He'd had no choice but to leave, but knowing that Jungkook had felt abandoned broke his heart. Underneath his capricious teenage exterior was a fragile little boy. It was precisely this loud-mouthed, capricious side that Jungkook had forged to protect himself. And he no longer needed it when he was with Taehyung.

The man finally parted, much to Jungkook's displeasure, who didn't hesitate to whine to show his displeasure, which made Taehyung laugh softly.

"Don't worry baby, now that I'm back, we've got plenty of time..."

He took him by the hand and led him into the living room. The house was quite big, but a little smaller than the Jeon house. In fact, it was Jungkook's choice. When Taehyung had decided to buy a house, he'd told the boy to choose it, because one day they'd both be living there. Jungkook decided on this one, because he thought it gave off something warm, cosy, like a cocoon. That's all it took for Taehyung.

The man made himself comfortable on the sofa and quickly pulled Jungkook onto his lap. The teenager naturally found his place there (Taehyung's lap were by far his favourite place), and he put his arms around the man's neck, while the latter grabbed him firmly around the waist.

A comfortable silence settled between them, the two men just looking at each other. It was strange, they had so much to say, too much to say in just a few hours, and at the same time they wanted to be content with the silence they had missed so much.

"When I left you, you were a kid, and when I come back, you've become an adult..." Taehyung finally said.

A pout formed on Jungkook's lips at this remark.

"I was already an adult!"

"Or maybe you're still a kid...?"

Taehyung knew exactly how to annoy the teenager, a small smile forming on his lips as Jungkook began to sulk, his arms folded across his chest.

"I don't know what I missed more, your cute little smile or your adorable pout..." The man continued.

"My little smile, you're not going to see it again..."

Taehyung couldn't contain an amused laugh. Even when Jungkook wanted to appear threatening, he was cute. He couldn't understand how that angry pout could provoke so much hatred in people. Couldn't they see that the teenager was just desperate for attention?

"Come on darling, I love it when you sulk, but I've missed your smile too much..." Taehyung finally begged, seeing that the boy was being stubborn. "Tell me, how's school going? Do you like art? I so wish I'd been there for your first day..."

"No, Hyungie, not now!" Jungkook grumbled again.

Taehyung arched an eyebrow in response, but his surprise was quickly replaced by a sly smile as Jungkook wrapped his arms around his neck again, and came to rest against him.

"Oh, I see my big boy wants to be looked after..." Susurrated Taehyung as Jungkook's lips brushed against his.

He began to caress the boy's hips, drawing a small sigh of pleasure from him. Taehyung's hands were big and strong, and anchored perfectly in the hollow of his waist. It was as if Jungkook's body had been made to fit with his, like two pieces of a puzzle.

"Kiss me, baby."

Jungkook obeyed immediately, pressing his lips against Taehyung's. Their mouths merged as if they were one. Their mouths melted together as if they were made from the same mould, and it was a struggle not to moan with pleasure as the two met. They kissed furiously, Jungkook having the upper hand at first as he moved his lips against Taehyung's. But the man quickly regained control, pressing the boy against him a little more. Jungkook naturally arched his back, submitting more and more under Taehyung's dominant touch. If he was usually insolent, he was losing all his strength of character with the man. Taehyung had the gift of making him an obedient boy.

They kissed for a long time before Jungkook felt something wet at the entrance of his mouth, and he immediately realised that Taehyung was licking his skin, telling him to let him in. The teenager instinctively parted his lips and it wasn't long before Taehyung's tongue invaded his mouth, immediately intertwining with his own. He felt the man draw his tongue in forcefully, sucking on it as if it were the sweetest of sweets.

But they had to part to catch their breath, their mouths still connected by a trickle of drool. Taehyung watched the boy in his arms, a satisfied smile on his lips. Jungkook was panting, his cheeks flushed with exertion and his gaze unfocused. Jungkook was already far away, there was no turning back. Not that Taehyung wanted to. How many nights had he dreamt of that body, that milky skin beneath his fingers, and that angelic voice calling out his name. He had missed Jungkook more than he would ever dare admit. If before his military service Taehyung thought he loved him, now it was quite different. What he felt for him was more than just loving him. It was more intense. Taehyung was completely obsessed with Jeon Jungkook.

And tonight, he was going to show him.

~🍁~

Hello! Hope you liked this chapter! Don't hesitate to vote and comment, to let me know your thoughts!

See you soon💕