Entry 13 / Monday

Dear journal! Today went pretty well, and I think I will have a good chance of getting the elixir.

It started with me waking up and checking for changes that, thankfully, didn't happen today.

After I checked the changes, I texted Gemma to ask if she would help me after school today. She said yes, of course, and told me to meet her at her place after my football practice.

At school, during lab, Anthony was being flirty, and I'm not sure what I should do about this situation. I do kind of enjoy it, but I'm mainly doing it to not let the curse go any further.

At practice, they told me to stop dressing out in my football uniform since I wasn't actually playing. I'm still on the team, though; I'm just providing emotional support! They are even thinking of giving me some choreography for some cheers and dances.

After practice, I went over to Gemma's. I was a little timid because Gemma is always so intimidating.

I knocked on the door, and she came to the door and closed it behind her, heading toward her car.

"Come," Gemma said, issuing me toward the car.

I asked her where we were going, and she said that if I really wanted help making the elixir, then I needed to do everything possible to slow it down. She then explained that we need to go shopping so I could take this seriously and have more time to work with.

As we started to walk through the mall, she started to say that normal women's clothing most likely wouldn't help slow it down enough, so we really needed to get some feminine outfits.

As we were looking, we picked out all kinds of skirts, dresses, and heels. We also got some makeup and other beauty products as well. I was just letting Gemma take the lead until I saw this pretty floral blue and white dress. I didn't even put my eyes on it for very long, but it was long enough to make Gemma notice.

That's when Gemma grabbed the dress and took me to the changing room. Once we were in the changing room, Gemma immediately got to the point and wanted me to try on the dress. I gave in, as I knew she would force it on me anyway. Once I got the dress on, it felt really good, and when I walked over to the mirror, I just loved the way it fit.

 Once I got the dress on, it felt really good, and when I walked over to the mirror, I just loved the way it fit

I recollected myself, but I'm hoping Gemma didn't see how much I actually liked this dress.

As we were finishing up in the store, Gemma said she had a few surprises left. She first took me into another changing room and told me to put on this one outfit she picked out earlier.

She then said it wasn't necessary for the surprise, but I should get used to wearing only women's clothes now.

After I got my new clothes on, she blindly took me somewhere. When we got to the location in the mall, I realized this was the nail salon. I was then seated, where my hands and feet were being treated. It felt really nice.

It felt so good that I fell asleep. When I woke up, it was Gemma tapping on me, telling me they were finished. Me and Gemma left after that, and I couldn't believe I had fallen asleep. Then I noticed that my hands and toes had white nail polish on them. They must have been painted when I was asleep!

"It'll help slow the curse," Gemma said.

I was hoping she was right and that this was worth it. Once we got back to her place, I asked her when she was going to help me actually make the elixir.

She then said sternly that it takes time to figure this out and that she had already started helping me with it today. She also mentioned that I actually owe her right now. After that, she told me to come by tomorrow for me to give her payment. I'm not exactly sure what she wants from me, but surely it won't be too bad.

Well, I'm back at home now from that, and I just looked in the mirror, as I didn't do that when putting on this outfit.

When looking, I actually thought I looked pretty cute! That should surely make it hard for the curse to keep progressing for a while

Good night journal!