ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 5: "𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 ℍ𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕒"

Bonding scenario

Myron and Aiko

(Cannon)

**The Healing Weeks**

(This takes place during Myron's three week recovery at the village )

Myron lay in his bed in the clinic , his body sore from the recent injuries he had sustained from the Demoness . He sighed, feeling frustrated at being sidelined from the attack from the Demoness . Just then, he heard a gentle knock on the door.

"Come in," Myron called out.

The door opened to reveal Aiko, carrying a tray with some freshly made ramen and a small vase with a single flower. "I thought you might like some company and a good meal," she said with a warm smile.

Myron's face lit up. "Aiko! Thanks, I could use a good meal and some company right now."

Aiko placed the tray on the table beside his bed and sat down. "How are you feeling today, Myron?"

Myron shrugged. "I've been better. It's really boring here , but I guess it's important to rest and recover."

Aiko nodded, her eyes full of empathy. "It's okay to take a break. Your body needs time to heal. Besides, you're still making progress, even when you're resting."

Myron smiled at her words. "Thanks, Aiko. It helps to hear that."

As Myron ate the ramen, they talked about various things—Aiko's life in the village, her dreams, and Myron's adventures and experiences. They laughed and shared stories, each moment bringing them closer.

Aiko: "I've always admired your determination, Myron. You've come such a long way since you arrived here."

Myron: "Thanks, Aiko. Honestly, having friends like you and Goku makes all the difference. You all give me the strength to keep going."

Aiko blushed slightly. "I'm glad I can help. You're really special, Myron. I can see how much you care about protecting others."

Each day, Aiko would visit Myron, bringing different treats and activities to keep him entertained. Sometimes she brought books for them to read together; other times, she brought board games to play.

One day, Aiko suggested something different. "How about I help you with some light training? It could be a good way to keep your mind and body active without overexerting yourself."

Myron looked intrigued. "That sounds like a good idea. What do you have in mind?"

Aiko led him outside to a small garden area. "We can practice some basic movements and stretches. It's gentle but still beneficial."

They spent the afternoon practicing together, Aiko guiding Myron through gentle exercises. Her presence was calming, and Myron felt a renewed sense of energy and hope.

After their light training, they sat under a cherry blossom tree, enjoying the peaceful surroundings.

Myron: "You know, Aiko, spending time with you has been really great. It's like you have a healing presence."

Aiko smiled softly. "I'm happy to hear that, Myron. You've been working so hard, and I just want to see you happy and healthy."

Myron looked at her, feeling a deep sense of gratitude. "Thank you, Aiko. You've made this recovery time so much better. I really appreciate everything you've done for me."