Bio + Love Interest

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 24

Bio: Before the abuse and neglect Y/N encountered a symbiote named Venom. He bonded with Y/N, and they grew a brother bond with each other.

Symbiote:

Venom

Bio: Venom was sent to Earth to find Y/N, but he was captured by the Life Foundation. After the crash Y/N found him and instead of continuing his mission he abandoned it to take care of Y/N after he ran away.

Powers:

Symbiotic Physiology: The symbiote gives his host several superhuman attributes once it bonds with it, which covers his body in black biomass. This increases Eddie Brock's abilities, such as strength, durability, speed, agility and healing at superhuman levels. In addition, he can also use the symbiote as a weapon while in its human form.

Superhuman Strength: Venom can give host some extreme strength, allowed the host easily to punch, kick and fight at high force.

Superhuman Reflexes: While possessing a host, Venom demonstrates having superb awareness of its surrounding, notably to sense nearby threats before it's host could.

Superhuman Agility: Due to his super speed, Venom is extremely agile, therefore he is able to preform acrobatic and gymnastic stunts.

Superhuman Durability: Venom has superhumanly strong and powerful durability, he us able to withstand multiple bullets, and some lethal attacks without sustaining injury or discomfort of any kind.

Superhuman Speed: Venom was able to move extremely high speed which allowed Y/N to move, run faster. Venom is also more than quick enough to help Y/N dodge bullets and catch anything that is thrown at him.

Superhuman Senses: Venom possesses a superhuman ability to sense some things.

Regenerative Healing Factor: Venom is able to rapidly repair Y/N's body from even the most severe of injuries in mere seconds, from ruptured organs to broken bones. Even without a host, Venom can regenerate himself even from smallest bit of his very being proved that he has more than enough nourishment to do so.

Possession: As a symbiote, Venom has been shown to be able to transfer itself from host to host upon physical contact with them, passing into their flesh as if intangible and taking full control of their bodies. While in their bodies, Venom is able to enhance their physical abilities to inhuman levels, allowing them to overpower other humans with ease and heal from severe injuries such as broken bones and damaged tissue in seconds. The abilities it can use while bonded to its host, including its ability to manifest constructs out of its own mass and enveloping its host to form a body for itself, is fueled by how compatible it is with its host.