Chapter 4: Venom vs Hulk

As the Helicarrier explodes Steve looks at Tony.

Steve: Put on the suit!

Tony: Yep!

Steve helps Tony and Y/N up and out of the lab. They then hear Fury talking with Maria.

Maria (Earpiece): Turn up that engine! Number 3 engine is: down! Can we get a run in? Somebody's got to get inside and patch that engine.

Fury (Earpiece): Stark! You copy that?!

Tony: I'm on it!

Natasha looks over to Bruce, who is breathing heavy, having landed hard. He is gripping the grated floor to maintain control, but his eyes are green, his face intense.

Fury (Earpiece): Romanoff?

Natasha (Earpiece): I'm okay!

Natasha looked towards Bruce.

Natasha: We're okay, right?

Tony, Steve, and Y/N ran through a dim, debris filled hall.

Tony: Find engine three. I'll meet you there.

Y/N: I'm going after Natasha!

Y/N runs off. Natasha is pulling herself painfully free, talking to Banner.

Natasha: Doctor... Bruce, you gotta fight it. This is just what Loki wants. We're gonna be okay. Listen to me.

Two approaching SHIELD agents arrive to check on her.

SHIELD agent 1: Are you ok?

She waves them away. They see Bruce transforming and run out.

Natasha: We're gonna be okay. Right? I swear on my life I will get you out of this, you will walk away, and never...

Bruce: Your life?

His voice has the change in it a growing threat. Another explosion rocks the carrier, and he turns to look at her, transforming just as the lights go out.

Natasha: Bruce.

Banner suddenly starts transforming into the Hulk and gives Natasha one last look. Natasha tries to free herself from the pipe that is on her ankle. The Hulk, sensing her, turns his head. Natasha manages to get her foot from under the pipe and runs up the stairs with the Hulk chasing after her. Natasha ducks under a turbine, starts to crawl within the maze of pipes. The Hulk pulls them out from above the catwalk. Natasha falls under the catwalks and quickly and stealthily escapes. The Hulk lets out a roar of anger, but it isn't human. Loki looks up, smiling knowing Bruce has transformed his plan is working. Natasha continuously crawls under the catwalk. She stops and the room vibrates. Natasha pulls out her gun and slowly walks out onto the catwalk and spins and sees the Hulk. Natasha fires a shot into a liquid nitrogen pipe that hits the hulk in face. He smashes it and Natasha begins to run through the maze of corridors. Finally, she reaches a long corridor. As she runs, behind her, tears up the hallway, coming at her. Natasha turns to see, but the Hulk hits her into the wall. Natasha looks up. The Hulk raises his hand, but Venom tackles him. Both Venom and Hulk roll across the floor. Venom lets out a screech and they fight. Venom punches Hulk in the face and drags him across the floor. Venom goes back inside Y/N.

Y/N: Bruce, I know you're in there. I know you can hear me.

Hulk roars at him.

Y/N: Okay, maybe not.

Hulk punches him but Venom gives him his symbiote suit and he falls on his back. Symbiote Y/N gets up.

Y/N: Okay, no more Mr. Nice Guy.