13

"Where have you two been." Lando yells emily and Max, walking into the lobby giggling with happy eyes.

The two walked around Australia for a bit, then went to the beach, messed around on the sand, got some snacks, and then went back to the hotel.

"Emily, this is not good enough." Lando shook his head, and the girl sent a glare at him, taking off max' jacket handing it to him.

"Actually fuck off lando. I am a grown ass adult who knows how to take care of myself. I don't need you to be disappointed in me as well." Emily snaps walking to the elevator max, turning to lando.

"Nothing happened, and i got her home for eleven, so you can't yell at me." Max says, seeing the door closing, so he ran into the elevator laughing.

"He is going to kill us." Emily mutters, biting her lip, trying to hide her smile. Max just looked at her with a small smile before facing her completely.

"I think this is the most fun i have had in a few years." Max says the girl agreeing with a large smile on her face as the door opened, showing christian looking at them shocked.

"Woah." He mutters the two stepping out of the elevator emily, turning to her boss with a small smile now.

"Wait, hold on hold on. Emily, you look beautiful, i must say, but hold on." Christian says, taking a picture of the two and for the second one max and emily both hold gun fingers up giggling.

"Does this mean we actually have an opportunity of winning constructors this year?" Christian smiles proudly, and the door opens, seeing Toto running out looking like a mad man.

"Please, please tell me you two hate each other. Emily, you were my only hope." Toto complained the girl shaking her head.

"Calm down, princess leia. When on earth did you think i would sabotage my own team?" She asked Max, watching with amusement the door opening again, seeing lewis and fernando walk over.

"Are you two dating?" Fernando asked, looking at the two drivers who shook their head annoyed.

"Give me the one hundred now." Lewis smiled Fernando, going back into the elevator, leaving lewis.

"I am going to my room now." Emily says, max following her.

"I had fun tonight, emily, a lot of fun." Max whispers to the girl who gave him a soft smile.

"You are not as bad as i thought max." She whispers, looking at him with a small smile.

"Same to you, emily. Have a good night sleep." Max whispers, kissing her head, and he walks away the girl blushing, but she shakes her head going into her room.

***

RIGHT. I wrote this ages ago, and it all disappeared, but you get the gist.

Also, i have a concussion, so i may just have forgotten to do this chapter lol.
I need to stop.....

EDITED OH MY GOD