19

"So im fancying pasta right now." Emily smiles to the ferrari drivers who were walking around italy with the girl.

"Do you know what's up with Max?" Carlos asks, and emily stayed silent, continuing to walk, so charles grabbed her hand the two drivers sandwhiching her.

"Tell us." Charles demands the girl shaking the head, seeing Max and daniel arguing with a pizzia in both of their hands.

"I want the pizza dan give it back. You get the wine." Max yells, and daniel lets go the pizza flying over to the three drivers who stood watching.

"The looked delicious as well." Calos sighs, emily frowning at the floor charles looking at the two.

"You two should be ashamed of yourselves." Charles shook his head and emily picked it up, putting it in the bin/trash.

"What do you think you are wearing?" Daniel gasps pointing to the girls' short summer dress turning to charles and carlos.

"Mick was very happy to see her in it, but she wouldn't wear a ferrari jacket." Carlos winked to emily, who rolled her eyes looking at Max.

"Even though i looking fucking hot in red I would rather die." Emily smiles daniel high fiving her whilst max and charles began speaking.

"He won't even look at me." Emily whispers her head, resting on the Australians chest who laughed hugging her.

"Do you even like mick?" Charles asked, and emily shook her head, but they all stopped seeing fernando and someone arguing.

"You are not dating, elenor. End of discussion." Fernando shouts, and the boy next to the spanish girl ran off.

"Whos that?" Max asked emily, rushing over to the spanish pair kicking fernando in the shins.

"She is fucking twenty you moron. Are you trying to scare her away?" Emily snapped, hugging ellie tighlty fernando scoffing, arguing with the two girls.

"Mercedes reserve driver. Eleanor alonso,  fantastic driver her and em got through it all together, and they are really close." Charles explains, max humming the two girls walking over fernando leaving.

"I am not a fucking child. How do you deal with all these knobs treating you like a kid?" Ellie snapped emily, turning to daniel, charles, and carlos, who looked insulted.

"Oh, max, this is ellie and ellie. This is max." Emily introduces the two, and in seconds, ellie launched for max cursing at him in spanish, but emily then started yelling at her in spanish, dragging her away.

"She can speak english, spanish, german and dutch." Daniel said to carlos and Max, who looked at each other then at emily.

"WAIT, WHAT!" Ellie shouts and walks back over to Max, looking at him.

"I am sorry, you scared me." Ellie whispers, turning to charles laughing to herself.

"Ok were going to go find someone to fuck us. Come on, emily." Ellie shouts, leaving the four men stood shocked.

***

Thursday.

"Ok, verstappen, talk to me." Emily snaps to Max, who looked up at her, his glare softening.

"What?" Max whispers attempting to play it dumb but he failed seeing emilys glare.

"If you let me talk to you after what you said that night, it would be a different story. You caught me off guard ok because the last man who said to me used me for sex, money, and fame, so can you let me talk to you properly tonight?" Emily asked quietly, and Max stayed silent seeing someone walk over.

"Alright, let me explain the plan. So jos has said he will help us with this, so first, emily, you are going to get in the car and be questioned, and Max will be watching timing the laps and questions and then obviously vice versa."

"Great." Emily mutters, standing up walking to where she was being led max following her, walking closely behind.

"Emily. If he says anything bad, stop the car, and i will come get you." Max whispers, grabbing her waist, and the girls stomach lights up with butterflys.

"Just so you know, maxie. I love you too." Emily smiled, walking to the car, and she saw Max pumping his fists, smiling to himself.

"Hi, it's great to meet you." Emily smiles to jos who ignores her waiting for the cameras to start and emily did the intro with ease.

Getting in the car, she looked at the setup and smiled, putting her helmet on jos doing the same.

"Never in a million years would i willingly let a woman drive me around." Jos mutters emily, laughing to herself, seeing the camera start, and the green flag goes.

"Emily, how is it to be racing with my son?"

"Tricky, entertaining, challenging, and honestly, i think it helps with my career to be facing such a difficult target at the beginning."

"Well, that was all me."

"You think?"

"You think you deserve to be here, i don't."

"Well, thanks for sharing your unwanted opinion, jos." Emily scoffs, squeezing the steering wheel tightly, trying not to lose her temper.

"My son is way better than you, i am the reason he is like that."

"You know what it sounds like you are living your shitty career through your sons fantastic career. I mean, yes, you did teach him things, but he is obviously better than you ever were."
The words came out of emilys mouth with so much venom that it shocked her.

In the garage, Max was sitting watching, and Christian stood behind watching and listening.

"We should stop them." Max says, looking at the Pr team, but they all stayed looking at each other.

***

At this point, i might just like cry.

Unedited