Chapter 8 - Destroy

I haven't updated in a while so this one is a bit longer than usual. Hope you enjoy.

Eruela slammed the door behind her as she entered her home. "Eruela." She looked up in the direction of the voice, her father coming down the stairs weak and tired. 

"I've been waiting for you. Where have you been?"

Eruela scoffed, "Why do you care?" 

"You didn't come home last night."

"All of a sudden, you're worried about me?"

"Of course i worry. I'm your father."

"My father?!" She raised her voice. "I lost him when i lost my mother. I needed you! My mom had just disappeared and i had no idea why and you just abandoned me. What kind of father does that?" She cried.

He was on the stairs so she couldn't go to her room so instead she stormed off to the left. 

"Eruela wait!" Edward called out in vain. 

-x-x-x-

"Tikki, i know i like Eruela. Not Chatón Noir." Marinette sighed.

"Just follow your heart."

"You're right. My heart. Eruela." She peeked out from behind the rows of lockers, Y/n coming out of one of the rooms.

"That's her!" 

"Go for it!" Tikki pushed Marinette by the shoulder in front of Y/n's path.

"Hey Eruela!" Eruela just stared semi dazed. "Hey!" 

"Hey Marinette." Eruela replied defeated.

"I've been thinking about... the ball and i was wondering if maybe you'd like to... go...with me?" She held the gift out in front of herself.

The taller girl sighed. "I'm sorry Marinette but i... can't. You're a great girl and i'm honoured you asked me but... There's just... there's someone else. I'm sorry." She continued walking down the hallway.

"I tried to warn you." Chloe came out of the shadows. "Fairy tales don't come true. There is someone else and she's right in front of you." 

She bell rung and Chloe turned to leave. "Stop getting in our way."

Marinette glanced at the gift in her hands before dropping it in a bin.

-x-x-x-

-x-x-x-

"Diana my love. If i cannot bring you back to us then i should be the one to join you." Edward all dressed up in his Hawkmoth costume, spoke in a monologue  to himself. He stretched his arm up, releasing an akuma.

"You want a dark heart? Is that what you crave?" He spoke to it. "Take mine!" He akumatised himself. 

-x-x-x-

Now even more powerful, Hawk Moth overlook Paris from a rooftop. 

"I hate you, Ladybug and Chatón Noir."

He sent off purple explosions all around the city. Innocent people ran and screamed, scared for themselves, family and friends.