Vikram's trick

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Anokhi was thinking of a way to calm Rishabh's anger. She thought something and said to Rishabh, "Okay, sorry, I forgive you and you also forgive me. Look, I have made cupcakes, let's eat them."

"I don't want to eat any cupcakes, you sit and eat them." , Rishabh said and started to leave from there, then Anokhi stopped him and said in a loud voice, "Hey wait wait Rishabh ji where are you? Look, if you don't come to me and you don't eat this cupcake, then I will follow you, then I will get hurt and I will feel pain and then maa will scold you."

Hearing her threat, Rishabh stopped and came to her.  He sat on his knees in front of her and holding her chin said, “Cupcake, are you threatening me too much? You have been saying this again and again that I will start walking, I will follow you, I will hurt myself. Do you think I will agree to your words with this threat of yours?”

Rishabh was speaking angrily while pinching her cheek and Anokhi was looking at him smiling. Seeing her smiling, Rishabh became silent and narrowing his eyes asked her, “Am I cracking a joke that you are smiling after listening to me?”

“No, you are not cracking a joke but you are speaking the truth. Now see, when I threatened you, you came and sat next to me, and I am sure that you will eat this cupcake with me.”

“I am not going to eat any cupcake.  " , Rishabh said and Anokhi took the cupcake in her hand and said, " Okay then you don't eat it, I will eat it. "

Saying this, Anokhi took a bite of the cupcake and Rishabh started staring at her. The very next moment Anokhi put her lips on his lips and started trying to feed him the cupcake in the same way as Rishabh had eaten it from her lips for the first time.

Seeing this, Rishabh's eyes widened and for a moment his heart forgot to beat. But the very next moment he closed his eyes and put one of his hands behind Anokhi's head and started helping her. Because Anokhi was not able to do it.

Rishabh took the cupcake in her mouth with his tongue and separated from her. Anokhi was now blushing with shame at her own act.

She hid her face in both her hands and said in her mind, "Anokhi, what have you done? What have you done in an attempt to convince Rishabh ji? Now I don't know what he must be thinking about me and what will he say? I can't even run away, I have to sit here and listen to his talks too. You are really crazy."

Rishabh was smiling and looking at Anokhi's hidden face with mischief in his eyes. He finished the cupcake in his mouth and removed her hands from her face and saw that his cute wife's face had turned bright pink.

He held her face in both his hands and said, "I didn't know that my wife can adopt this method to convince me. Looks like I will have to take training from my cupcake on how to convince someone."

Hearing his words, Anokhi closed her eyes tightly and put her palm on Rishabh's eyes. Rishabh's eyes were touching her heart and increasing her heartbeat, so she thought that if she closes her eyes, her heart will also stop beating fast, but nothing like that happened. Her heart was still beating like a bullet train, which Rishabh could also hear clearly.

Her fast heartbeat was giving Rishabh a strange happiness. Rishabh held Anokhi's waist and pulled her a little closer to him and joined her forehead with his.