end and new beginning.

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story and story updates.

IG : @author_sunita

=================================

Shivay, Shivika, and Abhinav were standing with their arms crossed near their car, looking at the burned-down Rang Mahal. The fire had been extinguished, but the black stains on the walls testified that evil deeds and bad people eventually burn to ashes.

The three of them stood silently, but then Shivika looked at Abhinav and asked, "Is Shweta the same girl you were in love with?"

Hearing Shivika's question, both Abhinav and Shivay turned to look at her. Abhinav's eyes showed despair, while Shivay's eyes were filled with surprise.

With the same surprise, Shivay said, "Abhinav, were you in love with someone else?" To this, Abhinav slowly nodded his head.

Seeing him admit it, Shivay suddenly got angry. He felt as if Abhinav was betraying his sister.

"If you were in love with someone else, then how could you agree to marry my sister?" Shivay grabbed Abhinav's collar as he said this angrily. Seeing Shivay get angry, Shivika quickly removed Abhinav's collar from Shivay's grasp and said, "Shivay, what are you doing? Let him go!"

She pushed Shivay away from Abhinav and said, "He agreed just like I did-while harboring love for someone else in his heart."

Hearing this, Shivay was stunned and stared at her. He asked, "You knew about this all along? I don't understand anything. Tell me everything from the beginning. What's all this about agreeing to marry?"

Shivika took a deep breath and said to Shivay, "We both knew that we loved someone else. We made a pact that we wouldn't interfere in each other's lives. We decided to get married just to make our parents happy. That was the only reason I agreed to the marriage. I can never forget Hardik. I can never forget my love, and no man would accept a woman who loves someone else. Abhinav agreed because he didn't want to marry either. He didn't want to give anyone else the place of his love."

Shivay listened carefully to every word Shivika said. He grabbed her by the shoulders and said, "And what about all that you told me earlier? Hearing you, I thought you had moved on. I thought you genuinely wanted to give this marriage a chance. If Hardik's love still resides in your heart this way, then why did you say all that?"

"Because Hardik was listening to our conversation, standing outside the room. I didn't want him to know that I was getting married out of compulsion, and I didn't want him to feel bad. That's why I said all that."

After hearing everything Shivika had to say, Shivay just looked at her in silence. He didn't know what to say. He couldn't decide whether he should be happy or sad-sad because his sister was getting married out of compulsion, or happy because what he and Shobha had hoped for was happening in some way. So at that moment, he had nothing to say.

Seeing him quiet, Shivika turned to Abhinav and said, "Abhinav, I don't know what your story with Shweta is, but as a woman, I can say this much-it's going to be very difficult for you and even more so for Shweta. This is not just a Rang Mahal, it's a cemetery where women's desires, smiles, and even their souls are buried. I didn't know what you felt for Shweta or if she loved you, but I can say this-she needs her family right now. She needs the healing medicine of love on her wounds."

With teary eyes, Abhinav looked at her and said, "I lost Shweta once, I'm not going to lose her again at any cost. I will do everything to bring back the Shweta I knew, the one who seems lost."

After a brief silence, he added, "And I'm sorry, I won't be able to support you."

"Oh, don't worry about me at all. Don't think about me, think about Shweta. I'm just happy that you've found your love. Only the lucky ones get their love back after it's gone.......

*
*
*
*
*
*

All the evils had ended with Anant Sethi but there was still something which was left to be met. That was the distance in everyone's hearts. Some hearts which were broken were left to be joined, some hearts which were incomplete were left to be completed, some were waiting for someone and some were waiting for someone's confession. Some were waiting for an opportunity and some were waiting for their punishment. The story of all of them was incomplete which would be completed in the next part of the story.

To be continue..........................

The deleted chapter and the remaining story will continue on.....

The Unfinished Tales of Love.

= second part of unwanted wife of mafia king