The truth comes out in front of Archana.

Warning :- try not to cry while reading chapter.

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

Instagram id : @author_sunita

===================================

Archna was looking at Anokhi with surprised eyes, who was standing in front of her with her eyes closed. Anokhi slowly opened her wet eyelashes and looked at Archna with tearful eyes.

Anokhi's eyes had turned red and were filled with tears. Seeing her tears, Archna felt pain inside her. She shook her head and said to Dai Maa, "No, Kaki, this can't be. When I gained consciousness, Mitali was with me. Manish had told me that Mitali is my daughter."

"You were conscious and saw Mitali before you. But are you aware of what this girl has done to revive you? You don't know, do you? Today, I shall reveal the truth about this girl's life and every single sin committed in this household. You saved your daughter's life by instructing the doctor, but subsequently, you fell into a coma, and the blame fell on this girl. It was said that had she died, you would be alive." Dai Maa began narrating everything to Archna, one by one."

How Alok told Manish that he would bring a doctor for Archna's treatment and help Gaurav in his business, and how both Gaurav and Manish handed over Anokhi to an unknown person without thinking about what he would do to her, how Anokhi got married against her will, just for her mother's sake, how she tolerated Rishabh's anger, how she won everyone's heart one by one, Dai Maa was telling Archna the truth about Anokhi's life, and Archna's heart was skipping beats as she listened. Her eyes were filled with surprise and fear. Her legs trembled, but Rishabh supported her. Archna's gaze was still fixed on Anokhi, who was looking at her. Tears were streaming from her eyes. Archna went to Manish and asked him softly, "Is what Dai Maa is saying true?" "Archna, listen to me" "Just a yes or no, Manish" "Listen to me" "Yes or no" "Yes", Manish said, and as soon as he said yes, Archna slapped him hard on the cheek."

Her slap was so powerful that the entire Manish Villa resonated with the sound of the slap, and Archna's five fingers left a mark on Manish's cheek. His face turned red, and his lips trembled.

Archna became lifeless and sat down on the sofa, her body shaking. There were no tears in her eyes, only shock and fear. Rishabh looked at Anokhi, who was in a similar state, her face red and her body shaking.

Rishabh went to Anokhi and held her face in his hands and said, "Cupcake, go to your mom. No one can stop you from meeting her now."

Anokhi slowly walked towards Archna. Mitali saw her going and shouted, "Anokhi, she is my mother, don't you dare go near her!"

Rohit, in anger, punched Mitali in the mouth, causing her to scream and her front teeth to fall out, and blood started gushing from her mouth.

Shivaye said to her in anger, "If you utter a single word, I'll make sure to pull out these broken teeth from your throat." Mitali, Gaurav, and Manish were all scared seeing their anger.

Anokhi and Archna, on the other hand, seemed to be oblivious to Mitali's voice. Anokhi went to Archna and sat down on the floor on her knees. She placed her trembling hands on Archna's hands.