Mithali and the reporter's questions.

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Riya left and Omkar just kept watching her go. He felt as if everything was destroyed for him. He had come here for Anokhi, he had pretended to love Riya, but he did not know when that fake love changed into reality and in no time that love went away from him and he could not do anything, he just stood there and kept watching his love go away.

The love he had expressed today, he lost it today and more than that he was feeling pain from the fact that he himself had given pain to the person he loved so much.

Just then Omkar's phone rang. He wiped the tears from his eyes and looked towards the phone, Manish's name was showing on the screen. He got angry on seeing Manish's name and he disconnected the call.

After the next 2 minutes his phone rang again, but this time he got a call from Archana and he picked up Archana's phone. Archana said from the other side, "Omkar come to the police station. You are needed here. Your father is getting very upset. "

Omkar calmly knew that he would definitely get a call because now Mittal company does not have the power to get Mitali out of jail on its own, otherwise they would have got Gaurav released. But Omkar could do this, he could do this easily due to his hidden identity.

Omkar thought for a while and said to Archana, "Okay maa, I will come but I have one condition. You will have to leave Mittal Villa, you will have to stay with me at my house."

Omkar had just finished speaking when Archana immediately said, "Even if you had not said so, I would have come with you. Because now I cannot stay there. I do not feel that they are my family and after what happened today, I do not have the courage."

There was no pain in Archana's voice as if she had already thought about what she had to do and somewhere Omkar also knew this.

"Okay, I am coming", saying this Omkar cut the phone and said to himself, "I know this much Mitali that now you will not be saved at any cost. Rishabh Shergill will not leave you at any cost, so even if I expel you, you will not be able to escape and now my Anokhi has become so strong that she alone is enough for you and her such a big family is with her, so the countdown for all of you has started."

Then he said looking towards the party hall, "And my punishment is that I stay away from Riya, never see her. Anokhi, always be happy and Riya, I know that many better people than me will come in your life. If you fall in love with him then hold his hand because I myself erased you from my destiny with my own actions, so I have no right to get you and neither do I have the right to dream of getting you. Goodbye Riya, I am sorry and I love you. "

Omkar left from there with tears in his eyes, despair and pain. As soon as he left, Riya, who was hiding behind the pillar, came out and seeing him go with tears in her eyes, said to herself, "You are right Mr. Omkar, a much better and more trustworthy person will come in my life than you and I will definitely hold his hand."

Police Station_

When Omkar came to the police station, he saw Mitali sitting inside the lockup with her hands on both her cheeks. Her eyes were completely red, her hair was scattered, her mascara and kaajal had spread due to crying and both her cheeks were swollen. She was looking so scary that even a witch would get scared seeing her if she came out at night.