Chapter 5

"Boboiboy! Wake up! It's 6AM already!" Ochobot yelled as he shook Boboiboy's body to wake him up which of course works all the time.

"E-EH! I'M AWAKE!" Boboiboy yelled as he got up from bed to take a shower.

Ochobot just sighed and deadpanned at his best friend's behavior, he sure hasn't changed a bit for waking up when hearing the alarm go off.

"Ochobot! Hand me the towel and my clothes please?" Boboiboy said from the bathroom, Ochobot grabbed a towel and the clothes and handed it to Boboiboy receiving a quick 'thank you' from him.

Boboiboy got out of the shower looking fresh, he then grabbed his cap and Ochobot's hand and ran to the cafeteria.

As he and Ochobot arrive at the cafeteria, there they saw the higher-ups at one table, agents that are still here on-duty filling the rest of the tables, then he saw his friends at a table. Looks like they woke up earlier surprisingly Gopal too.

Boboiboy grabbed a tray of food and sat down at the table next to the higher-ups, he began eating as he and Ochobot talked about random stuff.

The team then joined Boboiboy's conversation. They talked about missions, power spheras and of course home, Earth.

Once they finished eating, they returned the trays and went to the library to read.

Ying got a book about Mathematics, Yaya got a book about Physics, Gopal got a book about food, Fang got a book about.. popularity, and Boboiboy got a book about power spheras and the galaxy.

They all read their books peacefully until an announcement came up.

'MAY BBB AND HIS TEAM COME TO THE MAIN CONTROL ROOM. I REPEAT, MAY BBB AND HIS TEAM COME TO THE MAIN CONTROL ROOM.'

The team then put back their books and walked to the control room. They all saluted and looked around to see everyone there. The captain, the red armored figure sitting down facing the wall, Maskmana, and two unknown figures.

"Ah, you guys are here. Please meet our captains, Reo and Meo. They are both twins and they are apart of the captain's team." Maskmana introduced them as Reo and Leo saluted.

"Please introduce yourself to them." The red armored person said as the team nodded.

"I'm Ying, I have Time Manipulation along with Super-speed!"

"I'm Yaya, I have Gravity Manipulation along with Super-strength and flight."

"I'm Fang, I have Shadow Manipulation."

"I'm Gopal, I have Food Transforma-" Before Gopal can even continue, he got smacked in the head by Ying, he also received glares from Fang and Yaya, he gulped and continued, "I mean, Molecule Manipulation!"

"Hehe, Terbaik!" Boboiboy said as he lift a thumbs up before introducing himself. "I'm Boboiboy, I have Elemental Powers. I have 7 elements and I'm the team leader I think?" Boboiboy said in a confused tone for the last sentence.

"I'm Captain Reo, my power is healing. I'm a support I guess." Reo said as he scratched his head.

"I'm Captain Meo, my power is Size Manipulation, basically I can become huge or small or making anything huge or small."

The Kokotaim team then nodded and saluted.

"Alright, that's the only reason I called you guys since these two just arrived today after completing a mission. Any questions before I dismiss the meeting?" Maskmana asked, as one cadet lift their hands up.

"Yes, Gopal?" Maskmana asked.

"Uhm, what is the captain name? You know, so it's easier for us?" Gopal asked as he shrugs.