Chapter 8

Boboiboy stormed out of the library with tears in his eyes, as Kai stood there shocked, tears dropping from his eyes.

The elemental hero ran and ran to his shared room with Gopal and Fang, good thing is that Gopal and Fang isn't in the room right now so he's alone for now. He locked the door and jumped on his bed, crying, yelling, screaming into the pillow.

Boboiboy threw the cap across the room, as he calms down. His watch suddenly glowed and seven different coloured orbs came out of it.

"Ori.." Beliung said as he hugged Boboiboy.

"Do you want me to blast him off to space?" Solar calmly asked.

Boboiboy just shook his head as he wiped his tears, looking down and thinking what happened earlier.

"Ori, I know this is not the best time to ask but can you let us out whenever we want? Knowing Solar already made a feature that we all can go out without you forgetting your memory." Gempa asked receiving a nod immediately.

The elements looked very happy, a sinister smile on each one of their faces. Now they have one mission which is to keep Boboiboy away from Kai. Easy right?

The trio troublemakers decided to bring Boboiboy to the training room so he can see how much they improved, especially Beliung.

On their way there, they saw Kai. Boboiboy looked away as the trio troublemakers glared at him causing Kai not being able to talk to Boboiboy, protective much? Eh, it's fine.

Once they arrive, Boboiboy sat down with Beliung floating beside him while his scarf is wrapped around his neck and head. Blaze and Thorn began sparring, they request that their master will take notes of their sparring session to show to the others to see that they have improved their skills.

"Cakera Api!"

"Akar-Akar Pengikat!"

Thorn managed to trap Blaze but Blaze burned the vines easily and attacked Thorn with his mini fireballs. Blaze then finished it off with a giant meteor, as Thorn defended himself getting a small burn which he used his herbs to heal it.

"And Blaze won!" Boboiboy clapped as Beliung followed.

Blaze and Thorn ran to Boboiboy to see their results and improvements.

"Thorn. You're best for defense and the herbs you used to heal yourself is amazing! I think you're best at becoming a healer or support." Boboiboy explained as Thorn jumped up and down like a kid who gets a toy for their birthday.

"Blaze. Your attacks are great, just need more practicing at throwing the fireballs. Especially when one of them almost hit my face, good thing Beliung protected me with his scarf." Boboiboy explained as Beliung smiled.

"Eh? Really? I'm sorry Ori! I'll improve my throwing skills." Blaze said as he bowed down for a second.

"Hehe. It's fine! You guys are still in need of training, don't worry. I'll train you guys to be stronger and powerful!" Boboiboy said as he smiled.

Looks like the troublemakers did their job well this time, Boboiboy is smiling and slowly forgetting about the conversation he had with Kai.

All of a sudden, on their watches revealed a hologram showing..

"Abang Gempa!" Thorn yelled as the others smiled at his behavior.

"Hehe hi Ori, Blaze, Thorn, Beliung!" Gempa waved as the other four waved back.

"Why did you call, Gempa?" Boboiboy asked.

"Oh, I'm just wondering what you guys are doing Ori." Gempa replied with a smile.