Chapter 13

"Boboiboy! Help me close the shop!" Tok Aba yelled to his youngest grandson who was in a deep thought.

"Okay Tok!" Boboiboy  yelled back as he got up and began cleaning up the tables and putting the chairs on top of the tables.

"Kai! Help your brother clean!" Tok Aba yelled to his oldest grandson.

"Okay Tok." Kai said calmly as he went to his brother's side and helping him lift up the chairs.

The two brothers cleaned in silence, sharing a couple of words in the process. They were doing good at getting along again, Kai did asked Tok Aba for advice before Boboiboy came along about 'getting along with your siblings'.

[Flashback..]

Kai, Tok Aba, and Ochobot were walking to the shop when Tok Aba noticed Kai looks so.. spaced out.

"Kai? Are you okay? What are you thinking about? Is it.. a girl?" Tok Aba asked with shock at the end of his questions.

"Eh?! It's not about a girl Tok! I'm too focused on building mine and Oboi's sibling relationship again.." Kai said with a sad tone at the last sentence.

"Aih.. Kids these days, I remember when I asked about you when your little brother was fourteen but he didn't reply maybe he didn't hear me or he didn't want to talk about you." Tok Aba explained as they reach the shop and they began opening the shop.

Though after Kai heard that, he stayed silent. He didn't know what to say after that, Kai opened his mouth to ask for advice on 'getting along with your siblings' but Tok Aba beat him to it.

"Even though I don't have siblings, I have some advice. Ask him to go out, hang out at the park or go shopping together. Maybe to the beach or basically just play games with him, even better you tell him about your adventures in space or about power spheras and the galaxy.. He'll for sure love that." Tok Aba said as he went and helped Ochobot opened the shop and put down the chairs, prepping the equipment needed to make the drinks.

Kai stood there for awhile thinking about the advice he got from his grandfather, wasn't too hard right? The hardest part is asking Boboiboy to hang out with him, what if his elements came out of his watch and attacked Kai?

Kai decided to put it aside and went to helped Tok Aba and Ochobot with the shop, customers began coming not long after.

[End of flashback..]

"Oboi? Is that the necklace I gave you when we were younger?" Kai asked as he noticed the familiar lightning necklace that Boboiboy is wearing.

"It is, I found it in a box under my bed when I woke up this morning and tripped." Boboiboy said as he put up the last chair on the table.

"Oh, I thought you lost it or threw it away—"

"I would never threw it away, it's a very important object to me. If I lost it, I would go insane. This is probably my second favorite gift from you." Boboiboy cut Kai off and looked at his older brother.

"Aw.. that just melted my heart.. What's your first favorite gift from me then?" Kai asked, meanwhile in his mind he's crying of happiness.

"The orange dinosaur cap I'm wearing right now, I wear it everyday. Since the day you and Ayah left me till now." Boboiboy said with a sad tone for the last sentence.

"I'm sorry Oboi.. I never wanted to leave you alone, same goes with Ayah. But we are forced to by Admiral Maskmana to join Laskar Station and protect the power spheras.. Trust me, we never wanted to go and leave you alone with Tok Aba but you know the rest of the story." Kai said with a sad tone, as he remembered the day he promised Boboiboy he'll come back home soon yet it took seven years.