- Sixth -

Taehyung pressed his lips against Jungkook's again. He kissed him languorously, again and again, always encouraged by the teenager's little moans between his arms. With each kiss, he pushed his tongue a little further into the hollow of the boy's mouth, exploring every nook and cranny with delight. He completely invaded his cavity, sucking his tongue and drinking his saliva.

They finally parted, out of breath, but for Taehyung, this was just the beginning. His piercing eyes gazed for a moment at Jungkook's face reddened by this intense session, before moving down to his hips, which the man was holding firmly, and which he had unconsciously begun to caress. He made small circles with his thumbs, while the rest of his fingers exerted increasing pressure on his flesh. With each caress, Jungkook felt a ball of heat grow in his lower abdomen, and he began to wriggle on Taehyung's lap, tolerating the wait less and less. But Taehyung paid no attention to his impatience. He was used to Jungkook's little whims and had learned not to give in to them. No matter how much Jungkook whined, Taehyung would take action when he felt like it.

"A year and a half..." Taehyung murmured. "Your body's had time to change... Would you like to show it to me, my big boy? Come on, get undressed for Hyungie..."

Jungkook held back a moan as he heard Taehyung's deep, authoritative voice, the one he used when they got into their little sexual games. That voice that Jungkook was the only one to have heard. That voice telling him to be a good boy, to be wise and obedient for Hyungie. Taehyung would look after him, and he would be rewarded if he behaved. He also liked Taehyung's punishments, but that voice, he just couldn't disobey it. So he always ended up being the good boy the man expected him to be.

Without waiting any longer, and under Taehyung's gaze filled with lust, Jungkook began to unbutton his shirt, timidly, his cheeks flushed. Button by button, his milky skin gradually revealed itself to Taehyung. The teenager finally dropped his shirt to the floor, and didn't dare look up at the man, knowing he wouldn't be able to maintain his gaze. Another thing Taehyung found adorable.

He gently brought his hands to his body, his fingers soon caressing the boy's soft, immaculate skin. Jungkook shivered and unconsciously reached for the man's shirt to steady himself. Taehyung barely noticed him, too hypnotised by the softness of his skin. He let his hands move slowly upwards, running them over every curve with delight.

"Your body has indeed changed..." he sighed. "You're even more beautiful than before..."

His hands finally came to rest on his chest, his thumbs placed right next to his nipples, which immediately hardened to the touch. Of course, Taehyung couldn't miss it.

"And sexier too..." he added with a smirk.

Jungkook bit his lip, his eyes dark with desire. It had been so long since Taehyung had touched him. To feel his powerful, rough hands on his skin, to feel those hands holding him firmly in place, was both incredible and extremely frustrating. Taehyung knew exactly how to take Jungkook to his limits, and that was exactly what he was doing.

Taehyung slowly approached him and, while tightening his grip on the teenager's small body, began to place chaste kisses, starting from his lower abdomen, slowly working his way up, past his navel, making sure not to forget any part of his body, Jungkook closed his eyes to better feel the ghostly touch of his warm, wet lips against his skin. And when he finally reached his breasts, seeing the two hard, erect nipples, a wide smile spread across the man's lips.

"Oh, sweetheart, you're so excited for me... just for me..."

A hiccup of surprise escaped Jungkook's lips when he felt Taehyung kiss his left nipple, then do the same with his right.

"What do you want me to do, hm, blossom? I could eat you up, you know, take that lovely little nipple between my lips, suck on it for a long time, like a newborn baby. It would get all red and swollen... and you? What would you do? Whimper with pleasure? Would you moan, biting your lip to stop your obscene screams reaching my ears?"

The man licked his lips as he felt Jungkook jiggle more and more between his arms, his erection evident between his legs. He loved it when Taehyung talked to him like that, when he guessed his darkest thoughts, his desires, his sexual needs, that he was too scared to say out loud. Taehyung accepted him wholeheartedly.

"Hm, I like this program..." Taehyung continued. "What do you think, baby?"

Jungkook nodded weakly, but let out a little cry of surprise when Taehyung slapped his right buttock.

"You know I hate silence, kitten."

Jungkook was in ecstasy, far too focused on the delicious pain that spread throughout his buttock, his member hardening a little more.

"I-I'd like that too..."

Taehyung smiled in satisfaction and wasted no time in planting his lips on his left nipple. He took it in his mouth, feeling the hard little tip rubbing sensually against his tongue. Jungkook began to moan softly, little cries of pleasure as Taehyung sucked harder and harder on his breast. He could feel the skin swelling with each stroke of his tongue, occasionally accompanied by teeth clamping down on the nipple.

When Taehyung had had enough of one, he moved on to the second, sucking on it like a child. His fiery gaze was locked on Jungkook's blurred, shy one, as the latter stammered incoherent words, the pleasure too great for his brain to be able to keep up. And all the while, Taehyung continued to exert gentle caresses on the rest of his body, which was boiling, trembling with pleasure.

The man finally detached himself from him long, long minutes later, and no sooner had his lips been detached from Jungkook's nipple than they were imprisoned by the teenager's trembling lips. Jungkook kissed him sloppily, unable to stay still. It was clear that he no longer had any control over his body, which had remained depraved for too long. Eventually, however, Taehyung forced him off him, Jungkook immediately shrieking in response. Taehyung didn't listen to him, content to stare at the boy's chest, his nipples red and swollen, both surrounded by a tooth mark, the man making no secret of the fact that he had bitten the skin with sufficient force to leave a red mark there for several days. The whole thing matched the hickeys that Taehyung had taken the time to make when changing breasts.

"You're such a good boy, my darling... Always ready to obey Hyungie..."

Jungkook nodded, knowing his voice would struggle to keep up. Taehyung smiled wider.

"Ah, you're so sweet, I love you so much, my big boy..."

~🍁~

Hello! Hope you liked this chapter! Just wanted to say, all sexual content between Taekook is consensual, of course! If you're a constant reader of mine, you know that my Top Tae are mature tops. Taehyung is very observant, and he knows what Jungkook likes and dislikes. I don't know yet if I will write some BDSM (because that's really difficult to write lol), but if that the case, everything will be 100% consensual. Jungkook wants that kind of relationship with Tae.
Don't hesitate to vote and comment, and see you soon💕

P.S: here's a picture of my baby, thought I could share him with you🥰

I think I will post some things on my insta account (anothxr_drxamer), so maybe I will post some of him too!💕