Chapter 6: A roommate

So, hello, I finally have a new chapter for this story, yeah🤩

Lucifer had decided to move into the hotel after discussing it with Charlie. Although she said she could handle the hotel, he insisted that it would be a good idea. A few days ago, he had not considered it, but after thinking about it, he wanted to move in so he could prevent Alastor from manipulating things as he had been trying to do for the past few weeks. When Lucifer checked on Charlie, he overheard Alastor trying to convince her to change the decorations in the hotel. Alastor called the original decorations tacky. When Lucifer told him to shut up, Alastor had the nerve to say that he was a better father to Charlie than Lucifer. This led to a fight between them, but Charlie intervened and broke them up. Later, Alastor insults Lucifer's height and tries to claim to be Charlie's dad. This was the final straw for Lucifer.

Alastor was deliberately trying to provoke Lucifer rather than simply annoy him, hoping to manipulate him into moving. Making him believe that if he didn't move, he might lose his daughter to him. However, Alastor didn't care about having a father-daughter relationship, he only saw Charlie as a naive but cute kid. He was also attempting to contact the church from his room using the radio but only managed to hear, "Alastor, how are you, my child?... I haven't been able to contact you because something has come up... Don't touch that, are you crazy...Sorry, my child, things have been really busy. But remember, if you can find any information on how they become vampires." After this, he turned off the radio, and it was the last he had heard from the church a few days ago. Alastor was curious whether the message was related to the new project the church had been working on. What troubled him more was that they hadn't asked him to investigate the markings they had found on the corpses from those vampire attacks. As he sat in his room, he heard a noise from downstairs and saw Lucifer with suitcases and strange puppets helping him.

Angel Dust: "So short King you're moving in"

Nifty: " Ultimate bad boy is moving in", : She went over to him, yanking his shirt. "I clean heh he," she said, giggling. Charlie observed this and assisted her in getting off her father.

Charlie said after releasing go of nifty, who was going for a bug she found on the floor: "Sorry Dad, she is"

Lucifer: " No, it is alright. I knew nifty was like this, and yes, Angel, I'll be moving in to assist my daughter, and you all get acclimated to live in the kingdom full of vampires "

Rosie: " That is lovely of you lucifer: she looked to see Alastor heading downstairs and smiled at him: "Oh, Alastor dear. "

Lucifer glanced over to see Alastor with a smug grin as if this was his desired outcome. Lucifer did not appreciate the smirk and turned his attention to Charlie, asking which room he should move into. She suggested the room on the top floor, the same room as Alastor's. Since there were not many rooms available, he had no choice but to share a room with him. Lucifer was upset about hearing he had to share a room with Alastor the snake, while Alastor seemed quite pleased with the situation.

Lucifer: " Charlie sweetheart, is there no other room that I can remain in "

Charlie: " Sorry Dad but there is no other room "

Alastor: " What is wrong, Your Majesty, You don't like the notion of sharing a room with a human "

Lucifer: " No, I'm fine with the others, I simply don't want to share a room with you, but at least I can keep a closer eye on you "

Alastor: " Attracting the eye of the king; don't I feel special: He said cynically while grinning from ear to ear.

Lucifer: " Oh be quiet "