Episode 1: A Dream Come True! Start, Our Perfect Story!

A Dream Come True! Start, Our Perfect Story!
夢叶う! 完璧なストーリー 始まり!
Yumekanau! Kanpekina Suutorii, Hajimari!

Hoshizora Miyuki is a girl who likes...sorry, loves fairytales. In fact, on the way to her new school, she meets a girl her age named Reika, and a small fairy named Candy, both coming from Marchënland. The duo tells her that their world has been attacked and she is who they're looking for: ...the "chosen one".
After school, Miyuki has a not-so-fun run-in with a member of the Bad End Kingdom: Wolfrun, based on the Big Bad Wolf from two different fairytales. Thanks to her determination to protect the magic fairytale world and her newfound friends, Miyuki receives a Smile Pact and becomes the Pretty Cure of dreams and happiness, Cinderella!...no, Cure Happy!

————

A young girl with dark magenta eyes and matching hair in twin drill-buns is running to school. "Oh no, oh no, oh no!! I'm late....!! This is so not ultra-happy!!" This is Hoshizora Miyuki. What was she doing the night before?

[Begin flashback: The night before]

Miyuki is reading various fairytale books under the covers. "My favorite fairytale..! Cinderella! This is really good!" "Ah, Peter Pan! How I love this book!" "Little Red Riding Hood! It gets better and better everytime!"

[End flashback]

"Curse me and my love for fairytales!! I hate oversleeping! I just hate it...!"

Just then, a sparkle of light appears in the sky. Miyuki, now curious, looks up at it. "Hm? What's that? Could that be... a shooting star?" She looks closer at it, then makes a wish.

"What do I wish for...? Oh! I wish I was a princess like in the fairytales! And also for me to not oversleep as much."

The "shooting star" turns into a pink storybook...flying out of the sky! And it's headed right towards her! Out jumps a small lamb-like fairy with long, curled yellow ears in bows, and a girl with dark blue hair and a light blue dress.

SMACK!!

The fairy hits Miyuki in the nose, while the girl lands on her knees. "Ow...That hurt...." Miyuki gets up, holding her nose.

"Hey.. You okay?" Miyuki offers the girl her hand. She takes it and stands up, brushing herself off. "Ah..thank you, kind girl. Who are you..?"

"Hoshizora Miyuki! Nice to meetcha!" Miyuki smiles. "Your turn!"

The girl seems to be getting nervous at Miyuki's energetic nature. "..R-Reika. Nice to meet you." She bows.

The fairy speaks next. "And I'm Candy~kuru!"

"Reika..and Candy.. Alright!" It's easy for her to memorize their names. "What nice names!"

Miyuki picks Candy up. "Where are you from?"

"Marchënland~kuru. But it got attacked by pure evil~kuru."

"That's so sad...." Miyuki tilts her head. "Is there anything I can do?"

"Well, not really..." says Reika. "Oh wait! Yeah, there is. You, umm...Miyuki, is it?...are the chosen one!"

"The 'chosen one'...?" Our heroine gets confused.

"..It's pretty hard to explain~kuru."

"Hey, Reika..?" Miyuki asks. "Would you like to go to school with me? It'll be super fun, I just know it!"

"Go to...where with you?" This time, it's Reika's turn to get confused.

"School! Though, you'll need a proper uniform first! But I'm sure the school will provide you with one."