Ibiza

Jade quickly tagged Bianca and gave her the signal. Bianca rushed into the ring to assist with a tag team move they had perfected in training.They executed a double superkick on Liv Morgan, their boots connecting with her chin in perfect unison and sending her crashing to the mat. The crowd roared in approval at the synchronized precision. Following their stunning combo move, Bianca watched Jade deliver a powerful spinebuster to Bayley, clearing the path for her to pin Liv Morgan.

The noise from the crowd was deafening as the referee counted to three. Bianca's heart raced as she jumped into Jade's waiting arms, celebrating their tag team win against Bayley and Liv. The exhilaration was intoxicating—not just because they knew the outcome but because of the fans, the thrill, and the knowledge that they were a powerful duo. The crowd began chanting their names, and they couldn't have been happier. They exited the ring, basking in the adoration, and as they walked up the entrance ramp to go backstage, Bianca noticed Jade wink at someone in the audience. She followed Jade's line of sight to the girl who had been the bane of her existence since she connected with Jade.

Bianca rolled her eyes and walked ahead. She made her way backstage to the dressing rooms, swinging her locker open. Soon, she heard Jade jogging up to catch her.

"Damn B, you jetted on me," Jade said, leaning on the locker next to hers. Bianca side-eyed her and muttered under her breath, "Didn't think you'd notice."

"Hmm?" Jade asked. Bianca looked up at Jade, who, as usual, seemed genuinely focused on her. Jade was looking deep into her eyes, searching for clarification. It was then that Bianca realized she was being silly. How could she be jealous when she had all but told Jade she didn't want her? Jade was beautiful and deserved to have fun, date, and do whatever she wanted. Bianca softened her approach.

"N-nothing. Are you going to Naomi's party tonight?" Bianca asked, trying to bring back a sense of normalcy.

"I was just about to ask you the same thing. Yes, I'm going. How about you?"

"I'm not sure," Bianca hesitated.

"B, you have to come. We're in Ibiza!" Jade leaned up from her relaxed position. Bianca smirked. Jade's excitement was infectious. Bianca could tell that Jade really wanted her to come.

"Girl...okay," Bianca said. "I'll meet you there."

"Yeah?" Jade raised an eyebrow, almost not believing her.

"Yes, promise," Bianca smiled.

"Alright, see you tonight." Jade gave her a hug before heading off to change. As Bianca watched Jade saunter out, she thought she might just put on something extra sexy tonight.

It was 10 p

It was 10 p.m., and Jade had just finished touching up her makeup. For some reason, she was extra excited tonight. Maybe it was because they were in Ibiza. The city was sexy and surrounded by beautiful beaches. Jade loved beaches—just relaxing, getting sun, and having some wine or champagne. All she needed was a partner to share these experiences with. Naturally, her mind drifted to Bianca. She couldn't wait to see her tonight. They had agreed to be friends for now, but she hoped to at least get a dance with the object of her affections. Playing the good friend was already getting tiring, especially since they both felt the same way about each other.