chapter 7: chunin exams.

Orochimaru's plot to kill the 3rd Hokage was more of a personal mission than anything else. What, or rather, who he was truly interested in was Naruto.

He wanted to meet the child prodigy who managed to splice genetic samples from blood and synthesize them for his use.

Such revolutionary breakthrough discoveries were what drove Orochimaru's interest in bloodline abilities. He needed that information.

He was rather curious about the isolation and application process.
Surprisingly, he could rebuild the Uchiha clan by injection of Uchiha blood.

He could rebuild the Senju and uzumaki clans by using his uzumaki blood from his mother's side and the hashirama cells from Danzo's artificial arm.

When Itachi Uchiha got wind of this.
It worried him greatly because even Orochimaru's scientific mind was incapable of such unlimited possibilities.

Over time, Naruto's collection of bloodline abilities had grown.
He'd even developed a scientific way to destroy the curse mark Orochimaru had placed on Anko Mitarashi, and it worked.

What he did was mix sealing jutsu and his scientific research of the human body and how it reacted to the curse mark. Knowing it was more a state of mind rather than physical condition.

Naruto's studies brought him to learn from the best mind specialist in the leaf.
Inoichi yamanaka himself.

Several lessons later, and Naruto now had a basic understanding of the mind and the body. Thanks to jiraiya's assistance with the study of seals, Naruto managed to remove the mark from Anko freeing her from her past.

Naruto's research was revolutionary.
If ever he saw a bloodline user, he'd kill them, extract a blood sample, and make them into human puppets for his army.

Having infiltrated the leaf village chunin exams, Orochimaru's plan would be to approach with great caution.

It was rumored that Naruto mastered the wood release bloodline abilities of the first hokage and even managed to give that very same skill to Tsunade.

He truly was making the leaf village stronger by giving the strongest kunoichi access to her grandfather's bloodline abilities to learn and master as a Senju.

Back in wave country, Naruto had taken blood samples from Haku to analyze and reproduce the ice release bloodline.

The blood on the senbon needles he pulled out of Haku, he placed them in several vials then closed and sealed away the vials in a storage scroll.

Once they got back to the village, he immediately got to work on synthesizing the formula for the ice release bloodline.

Which would surprisingly be compatible with himself given he had a water and wind chakra nature compatibility.

Naruto then said to himself.

"One more bloodline to add to my arsenal. Once I have time to mass produce it, just like with the wood release, I'll be able to make the leaf village an invincible village.

Just like the old man always believed our village to be. Accept those are just dreams that I intend to make reality.

I already possess a rinnegan.
I've secretly become the second sage of six paths. And I'm getting closer to finding out the origins of chakra.

Where it came from, who had it first.
And why humans were given chakra.
The tailed beasts are also somehow connected. If I figure that out, maybe the truth will slowly reveal itself to me.

Based on the family tree connecting to the sage of six paths and his brother, 3 of the 4 clans related are here in konoha.

The uchiha's the Senju the hyuga, 4 if you count the uzumaki clan. The only missing one from the mist is the kaguya clan. If I obtain their bloodline abilities.