chapter 5: battle on the bridge.

Naruto had been waiting for this moment. the moment where Zabuza and Haku made their way on to the bridge.
Naruto was eager to face them especially Haku whohad the ice release bloodline. Naruto and Sasuke were trapped but just before the senbon hit them Naruto used the wood style wood wall jutsu and protected them.

Sasuke was confused as to how naruto could use the first Hokage's jutsu so easily. Haku was equally surprised thinking naruto was like him. a bloodline user of a dying clan that is almos extinct. but realistically, naruto had more up his sleeves then he let Hku and Sasuke believe. Naruto channeled chakra to his eyes and activated the Sharingan fully matured and even fully evolved. Naruto posessed Shisui Uchiha's sharingan eyes. both of them.

Naruto then deactivated the sharingan and switched to the byakugan of the hyuga clan and said.

"This is definitely the rigt dojutsu to use. with this i can find you anywhere once i've killed you i will take a blood sample and turn you into my next puppet for my bloodline user collection and test it on myself to discover how chakra elements naturally mix o form bloodline abilities like yours. you will make an excelent test subject."

Naruto then used the heavenly rotation technique and deflected all of the senbon needles even tracked Haku's movements in slow motion once he found the real Haku he latched his chakra threads to Haku and pulled him towards them where he then impaled Haku with his own senbon needles in the chest temorarily stopping his heart long enough to take a blood sample and seal it away into a scroll for further research back in Konoha.

But then Naruto had an idea. if Haku was the last user of his clan from the mist village then most likely he would need haku alive for more blood samples to run tests on to further his research on bloodline limits regarding the sub elements so when he was done with his mission he would swing by and steal the other 6 swords of the mist village and even find the last member of the Kaguya clan. collecting bloodline users for the leaf village would definitely impress the Hokage,  right???. Or at least he believed it would impress the Hokage a little bit.

So for the sake of science and military might, he sealed away haku in a body scroll. Naruto had a new plaything for his puppet army. Inspired by Sasori and his own achievements of a massive army of puppets.

Naruto's mind had been slowly growing sadistic and twisted. When sasuke saw Naruto use several bloodline abilities at once, he demanded an explanation.

Sadly, Naruto refused to give any explanation to a person who would only abuse them. Accessing his 1 tailed fox chakra cloak, he punched the mirror in front of him and shattered it.

Naruto then said.

"Let's go. We have a mission to complete.
Sakura and Kakashi sensei might need our help. Plus, Tazuna has to be protected at all costs.

The mission comes first, Sasuke. Never forget what Itachi did and use that as motivation to get stronger. Use that pain.
Make it your greatest strength, got it???."

Naruto then sped off to the fight between Kakashi and Zabuza.
Using wind chakra, his speed was greatly increased by at least double his normal speed. Kakashi had felt a massive gust of wind, and the foxes chakra being used. He knew what was coming next. He wasn't stupid.

Kakashi then said.

"Zabuza. I'm a busy man, you're a busy man. We both have our own mission.
Sadly, if I don't kill you now,then the wind demon of the leaf village will."

And Zabuza asked.

"Wind demon of the leafvillage???.
I've never heard of them. But just out of curiosity, who is this wind demon???."