PPw EP1

Pond takes a deep breath, gathering courage for what he was about to do. 

Here goes nothing...

***

Phuwin had been so sleep deprived for the past few days. His schedule was hectic to say the least with filming and uni that he has been dragging himself everywhere as of late. It was the last lap. He had completed his exams and all that was left was his thesis. He'll be a graduate after that. He'll be more than glad to finally have some me time after that. He reached out to grab the water bottle for a drink and the next thing he knew, a bird smacked against his windscreen. He came to a screeching stop. Luckily there wasn't much traffic, so he stopped by the side of the road to assess the situation.

It was a white bird and by the looks of it, it was heavily injured by the impact. His sleep deprived brain started to panic. 

What should I do?!   

He suddenly remembered his cousin, Dunk, who also encountered a similar situation. He remembered that he has a friend who is a vet. But Dunk was on leave. His workaholic cousin finally took leave and step foot into their grandfather's house. He squeezed his eyes shut and whispered an apology before dialing for Dunk. It was an emergency. 

***

"Jai yen gorn (calm down first), Phu. Where are you?" Joong heard Dunk speaking on the phone.

"Just take a left turn after you see the traffic light, the clinic is two blocks down. You won't miss it. It has a big sign with the word SaturnWorld on it. P'Mix will get it fixed in no time. Drive safely, Phu." Dunk ended the call with a sigh.

"Gert alai kuen (what happened)?" Joong asked in concern. 

"My cousin, Phuwin knocked a bird. I directed him to Phi Mix's clinic." Joong shook his head thinking how Dunk and his cousin seem to get into these kind of issues. He was sure Dunk would tease him back if he were to say it out loud. 

"I'm sure he'll be fine. Call him up in a few hours to see how it went." Dunk nodded. Joong gave him a sniff kiss before ushering him to the living room to watch a movie. He had loved it since the moment Dunk introduced it to him.  

***

Joong did not say it would hurt this bad...

Pond was whimpering, making a weak tweeting sound when he saw Phuwin walking towards him. 

"Don't worry, little one. We'll get you fixed up in no time." Pond would have smiled if he was in his human form but he wasn't. 

Phuwin hurried to the clinic that Dunk told him. P'Mix had rushed to see to the bird he knocked. Phuwin had waited anxiously until P'Mix greeted him with a smile. 

"Nong Phuwin, right?" Phuwin nodded. 

"I notice the similarities between you and nong Dunk. Don't worry na. The white tern that you knocked is fine but it'll take 3-4 weeks for it to heal up and fly again. Let me go through with you on how to care for it." Pond was tucked safely in a basket, still knocked out from the anesthesia. P'Mix went through in detail with Phuwin on how to care for Pond's wounds. 

***

"Mae, I'm home." Phuwin greeted, the exhaustion could be heard in his voice. 

"Aow, luuk, what's that in your arms?" She loves Hana but she was a handful as it is. She didn't expect Phuwin to bring back another pet.

"My car slammed into this bird. The wings are broken, the vet said it'll take a month for it to be able to fly again, mae." Phuwin sighed. She went over to give him a hug in comfort. 

"Mei mi lai, luuk (it's okay, son). We'll take care of it. It'll be fine before you know it. Go wash up and come down for dinner." Phuwin nodded with a small smile. He placed Pond carefully on the table before he went to shower. Pond was still knocked out by the drug, so Phuwin's mom went off to the kitchen to finish cooking. They had all but forgotten that there was a mischievous kitten in the house. 

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊 

***

A/N: originally, I wanted to rest longer but there are puuean-puuean who wanted PPw fic... this is the best compromise I can give at the moment. Khor tord na kha (sorry)...  I really want to wait for We Are to end before I can really sit down sit down to give PPw centric fic another try, though I really don't think I'm that good at it. 

I like how PPw portray PhumPeem but I feel that I don't know enough about PhumPeem at the moment. I feel that a lot more is coming in the following 5 EPs. So I want to wait it out and finish the series 1st... so nong nite ask that you be patient na... nong nite's brain is mostly blank nowadays🤣🤣 n m really gearing for a long break... I've been pushing it back but I think there comes a point where I will need to take a break. I think there's still a little left in me to keep going. hopefully🤣🤣

okay, back to this series. Little tern looks like this:

I wanted a white bird but I didn't want a pigeon, so I started googling

I wanted a white bird but I didn't want a pigeon, so I started googling. I was like aww... this bird looks pretty. so this is how Pond looks like in bird form.