Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Empress' POV

"As far as I know, he died. Not you"

I immediately pushed her hard. She was surprised. She probably won't think that I can do that to her. I never did it to her before. But that's before, not now!

I just gave her a cold look and then I looked at her other two companions. The corner of my lips raised at them, they're pathetic! I was wet with the staining of their eyes but here they are and they look like they are bravely staring at me, they really can't be denied as good artists. After all, they fooled me too!

"Empress"

I immediately looked at Zeya and cursed softly. Shit! Realizations hit me. I want to change my plans, now.

I just walked past Zeya. I don't want to wait for speaker. Besides, I already know what will happen in this orientation. And most of all, I want to be pampered.

"Fck"

Even though I haven't been away from the gymnasium for a long time, I've already met a guy. I raised my eyebrows at him, he cussed.

I looked at him and he only smiled at me. I just let him go and started walking again but I felt that he was following me. Heck! He must be thankful because I didn't kill him but what he's doing it's getting on my nerves. I don't like it!

I stopped and felt him stop too. I faced him with my casual look. He just smiled looking at me. He is one of those innocent people. I just stared at him for a moment and then continued walking again. I don't waste my time for stupidity.

Just as I turned into the hallway, I met two people arguing. They are one more! Guaranteed headaches, I was going to pass them but they both blocked me. Just like what I thought.

"Empress" I just stared at him. He called me so I just looked at her. I know her enough. He wasn't a fool to not speak after he called me. But before he could speak, I immediately lost my attention on him after bumping into a man's shoulder.

I looked at him and I immediately raised my eyebrows at him. It's him again. No doubt, he did it on purpose!

"You know him?" the woman in front of me suddenly snapped. I just diverted my eyes and shook my head at the question. I didn't even pay attention to the man who was still next to me but when he did something else. I'll not control myself anymore, I can really kill him.

"Well, it looks like mom just arrived, but you have to leave right away. I have something more to announce to your students." I stared at the girl's companion. Her hand wrapped around the woman's waist. It's really debilitating, the pain in the eyes.

Without saying anything, I avoided them and started walking again, but I stopped when the woman spoke.

"Do you know about the exchange of students program?"