Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Alexa's POV

She gave me a small smile at my answer and she just hid the gun she was holding earlier.

"Why are you following us?" she asked the three of us emphatically.

"Why are you following him?" I asked her again and she looked at me.

"I thought we're on the same page Alexa. It seems that even the guardian of the Empress is still unaware of what is going on."

"Then it's clear to us. Make us understand." Kate immediately replied that Zeya turned to her.

"It's not because you don't understand, it's because you don't believe her" she replied firmly that I knew she wanted to point something out.

"See things for her as she is your friend. Everything that happens has a reason."

"Then tell me. Isn't it over yet?" when I asked that question, she kept her eyes on me. But it was immediately shifted when both of our phones rang.

I immediately answered the call when I saw the caller. It's Ms. Melanie.

"Alexa! Empress was ambushed a while ago in the cemetery. She's now here in Villanueva's hospital. Meet us now." When I hung up, Zeya and I turned to each other almost at the same time. So the news already reached them too.

"Let's go." Maive and Kate also immediately got into the car it seems that the Last Chapters haste is also paying attention.

"What happe--" I immediately interrupted Maive's question.

"Empress was ambushed and she's now in hospital. Make sure your company can clear the news of every media." Shock registered on their faces, but Maive immediately recovered and picked up her tablet again.

It is impossible for others to know the current events in the Morgan family. I drove the car quickly. I seem to immediately understand why Empress is one of Villanueva's hospitals. The Heavens cemetery has a nearby subdivision earlier that Empress lowered and if I'm not mistaken, that subdivision also belongs to the Villanueva family.

When we arrived, Last Chapters arrived almost at the same time as us, so we entered together. We didn't have to ask anymore because the security guards of Mr. Hades.

"What happened Mom?" Zeya's call to Ms. Celine seemed to be new to my ears. We immediately approached to listen to the answer.

"She was found unconscious lying on the street near the cemetery. She was immediately recognized by the newly arrived guard who would be on duty this afternoon. She was rushed to the hospital and this is the nearest. The hospital staff recognized him so they immediately called him okay Mr. Hades.

We're still clueless but based on the guard, she was found surrounding with dead bodies of masked men. We think those are assassins. Well, Melanie is now investigating it" it explained to us at length.